IGNORED

Lita Should Have Been On

Red Robin

Today at Hillsborough fantastic away support over 4500 there.

Was it me or did anybody else think Miller and Tinman had bad games.

personally I would have had Miller of at half time, and replaced him with Lita.

Must win Tuesday to put any doubts out of our minds me thinks.

Sheff Weds are a proud club played well today, chatting to a guy walking up the hill to the car he said have we been playing like this all season i replyed must of it.

I said to him how well you played today his responce was we played very very well today.

He said to me you will go up.

I HOPE SO my reply was

Was it me or did anybody else think Miller and Tinman had bad games.

Agree Tinman had an average game - which by his standards is bad

but Miller, no way, thought he was brilliant, one of our best players - won everything, held the ball up well, scored a perfectly good goal and ran his heart out for the team :cool:

i thought today was the best i have seen lee miller, he was strong got stuck in, was unlucky not to score. well done miller one thing is that he is not the fastest player we have got and that shows quite a few times in todays match indeed with other matches aswell

and yeh tinnion did not have the best of games today

Fair to day Tinman didn't play well. Miller not good first half but improved second, service to him was awful. Any SWFC fans who think that was us playing well must be off their trolley. We had so much more to give on the bench.

Lee Miller ran himself into the ground, he should have come off with about 25 minutes left as he just had nothing left in the tank.

Tommy also looked shattered with about 30 minutes left, how the hell he kept going is beyond me.

I thought Miller had a very good game. Not the best first half but he didnt get a lot of service, overall i thought he was excellent.

Tommy D was awsome.

I cant understand why Goody didnt start on the right but hey I'm not the manager.

I would've brought Leroy on with at least 20 mins to go as he would of ran at them.

Aaron had one of his better games.

All in all, we bossed the game from start to finnish but they had the better chances.

Guest Bootylicious

What game were you watching?! Miller was one of our better players, along with Tommy Doc.

If Lita should've replaced anyone, it should have been Peacock!

Guest comeonyoureds
Brown was the only pace in the side ..ok so his crosses werent great but hes the only creativity spark we had

and thats why we didnt win, crossing and creativity wasnt good enough! has to be a lot better against qpr, swindle and plymuff or we'll get punished!

Archived