IGNORED

Kevin Pressman

Guest g_funk

Guest UptheOwls
Yes, guess he saved you today!
Actually I'd rather have Ola Tidman :D If any of you saw his mis-hap in the LDV Finals the othernight fo us, you'd probably all know us wednesday fans HATE Ola Tidman now.

Cheers Kev, keep up the good work.

Guest Red_Rat

Yeh,Tommys shot was going in all the way

I was off my seat celebrating

Full credit 2 tommy 4 the fab. shot

But moreso for the Class save from Pressman.

In my opinion Kevin Pressman has been/is one of the most underated goalkeepers in the past twenty years.

I'm pretty sure he was tipped for England duty back in the mid 90's.

Look at him.Always been on the "chunky" side but christ has he got good agility and reactions!

And he hasnt featured in the Owls first team since December ?

I'd be happy to see him between our posts if Phillips was injured

Probably the second best save i have ever seen in a city game, bar one when we played Leeds a few years ago, when goodridge had a header saved by nigel martyn. Most keepers wouldn't have had a chance, but somehow Martyn managed to get almost his entire body above the crossbar and stop goodridges dismal header looping over him into the net.

Guest Harry May

Yes , it was a very good save . But Andy Dibbles ( Wrexham ) double save last week was probably the best I 've seen in a few seasons.

The best save I can remember seeing was when we played Ipswich back when we were in division 1 a few years ago. Richard Walker pulled off an unbelievable save from Ade Someonebuyme - turning point of the game - they went down the other end and scored.

Caldicot Red.

Archived