IGNORED

Lita To Start Tuesday?

bcfc seattle

Guest RedwardsV1

Well lets be honest he should have Brought Leroy on 2day.. what will happen if Miller or Peacock get injured is he just going to drop Lita in 2 the deep end? Leroy does need 2 start a game

Guest Uxbridge Red

Agree about the goalie thing although I think Tinman is OK between the sticks if we were caught short, remember him playing there at AG once, anyone remember when, I think it was Tranmere 1995???

Guest Bootylicious

Danny wont start Lita.

He's already stated that he isnt ready for a first start yet and Leroy's done nothing recently to suggest that he should start Tuesday.

Guest Eddie Hitler

It doesn't make sense to start with Lita. His sheer pace makes him ideal for coming on late in the game when their defenders are tired after an hour fighting off Peacock and Miller.

If he started he, or more importantly his pace, wouldn't last 90 minutes. So use him when he's at his most effective - the end of the game.

Everyone always says his pace won't last, he can't go 90, he's more effective when he comes on late and the defenders are tired.

How the Heck do you/we know that? He never starts. I have faith in him to beat just about any defender in the division at any time.

Give him a start maybe even with Miller or Roberts. Then bring on Peacock at the end.

Guest rednick_74

i dont think leeroy lita is still ready to start... hes good at coming on on late and scoring some priceless goals(his eagerness) against tiered defenders helps!!!) but in time hes going to be DW's top striker... in div. 1 and beyond... :P

If we are going to stick to the same squad, why not introduce Leroy, Robbo, and Goodfellow at half time, their pace will pressure Wycombe quite happily, and force errors from them, and rest some of the others, for Saturday- Tins or Wilks, either of the two Lee's, and give Mickey Bell a game to rest one of the defence too..just a thought with our difficult run out?

Archived