IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Guest g_funk

i have now come to the conclusion that Aaron Brown is now just abosolute PANTS!

I have heard so many times on this forum 'he play better next week, it was only for today he played bad!' BUL**##! today just goes to show it,

he would often stroll back to our half when sheff had the ball instead of chasing back, he can only put 1 decent cross into the box over a period of 90 mins, he loses the ball to easily and has no strength.......... the list is endless,

i think DW needs to do with AB as he did with roberts and drop him to the reserves to get back on top of his game,

DW is yet to try goodfellow on the left, and i am pretty damn sure that goodfellow would be a lot better playing on his favoured side,

It baffles me!

anyone agree?

partially agree maybe - thought Aaron did his usual today, showed flashes of brilliance, tempered by average play, then disappeared for minutes!

drop him, maybe, but if he really is a confidence player then not sure how that will help.

Think this is probably crunch season for him - if he doesn't perform better and consistently over last 14 games? then why keep him - promise is not enough, he needs to prove himself week in week out. And I for one ain't convinced at the moment :D

partially agree maybe - thought Aaron did his usual today, showed flashes of brilliance, tempered by average play, then disappeared for minutes!

drop him, maybe, but if he really is a confidence player then not sure how that will help.

Think this is probably crunch season for him - if he doesn't perform better and consistently over last 14 games? then why keep him - promise is not enough, he needs to prove himself week in week out.  And I for one ain't convinced at the moment  :D

thank you,

Guest bemmyred

We need to see what Goodfellow can offer on the left, his natural side, talk about Brown losing confidence if hes dropped he shouldnt be in the professional game if he cant take that.

Look at Goodfellow regarding confidence, he looks a shadow of the player that played in the first couple of games. Give him a lift by selecting him in his rightful position, not all this #### about being comfortable on the right, any fool can see his ineffectiveness on the right.

Where is this blinding pace of his , I'm sure he can offer better service to the strikers over 90 minutes than Brown, on the LEFT!!!

I thought he did his usual really. Bottled it in a big game, yes he got savaged by a disgraceful attack from Pressman, but after that he bottle every challenge almost and just wondered around the pitch.

Goodfellow on the left and Robbo on the right on tuesday please.

I thought he did his usual really.  Bottled it in a big game, yes he got savaged by a disgraceful attack from Pressman, but after that he bottle every challenge almost and just wondered around the pitch.

Goodfellow on the left and Robbo on the right on tuesday please.

######, are you mad? It was an 90-10 ball in Pressmans favour. He won it diving forward as he should and got clattered by browns boot. Brown somersaulted over the top of him. Many goalkeepers (especially the Porto one) would have made a big big deal of that.

######, are you mad? It was an 90-10 ball in Pressmans favour. He won it diving forward as he should and got clattered by browns boot. Brown somersaulted over the top of him. Many goalkeepers (especially the Porto one) would have made a big big deal of that.
Absolutely agree, right in front of us and Aaron was lucky pressman didn't make more of it :D

no he didn't, he picked up the ball cleanly then launched himself into brown, driving his shoulders into browns thigh. There was no way he was not going to catch Brown, but nearly every keeper would have gone down and taken his foot, not driven their shoulder into Browns legs.

EDIT - Mabye then it was just the angle i was at being right at the back of the stand, but from where i was it just looked like Pressman got the ball and the launched himself into brown.

Archived