IGNORED

No Goalscorers

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

Time and Time again we are seeing our side fail to convert chances

And today it had cost uss

I just dont feel Peacock or Miller are the two to take us Out of the second divisino and beyond.

Neither have bin prolific,i admit early on Peacock was superb,but he just doesnt look like even getting into the position to score.

Millers poor form has nothing to do with adjusting,just the fact that the

Scottish Division 1 is no where near the same Quality as English Division2.

I just dont feel Peacock or Miller are the two to take us Out of the second divisino and beyond.

Neither have bin prolific,i admit early on Peacock was superb,but he just doesnt look like even getting into the position to score.

sorry but that is rubbish - Miller has been brilliant in the last few games and today he was man of the match for us.

Miller and Peacock work well up front together and would be my first choice.

I tink Miller was very good today, probably MoM, after Hill went off. For the time being i think Peacock Miller is a good partnership, we will need a better striker than Peacock should we go up, as i think Peacock is not going to get much better, but Miller is improving greatly with every game, and he will be one hell of a striker, and in the long term i think Miller Lita will become a force in division 1 in time.

Guest Topbuzz

Must be watching a different game sometimes Miller was average at best yday gets knocked off the ball too easy ..i dont deny he puts in 100% but the lees are too similar we need another option we need to give Lita a Start and soon ...sorry i dont think 300 k was money well spent on Miller i know he's one for the future but we need results now !

Guest Hodges17

1 loss out of 11 wins and you're complaining?

WILSON OUT

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

what is wrong with you!

Incase you haven't noticed we have one 11 games on the trot.

We lose one and you go on about a new striker.

A)We havent got the money

B)We have got enough strikers that need a bit of chance.

what is wrong with you!

Incase you haven't noticed we have one 11 games on the trot.

We lose one and you go on about a new striker.

A)We havent got the money

B)We have got enough strikers that need a bit of chance.

To be fair people have been going on about Miller and Peacock not being good enough all season :D

BUT - we are 2nd, had a great run, team playing well if not great and we are going to get automatic promotion. We all know city fans have to have something to complain about, so thank god we lost yesterday, now we can moan about the manager, team, club etc and feel justified :clap:

Seriously though - can't wait til Tuesday and the start of our next winning run that takes us back to the top and gains us that promotion :D

Guest Red_Rat

YEh but come on,some of those games we won in the run we really didnt deserve to win, Dont get me wrong i'm very happy that we did win em'.But they could've bin done without the anxious last ten minutes in ;

Notts County,Brentford home and away,Grimsby,Colchester, and even Chesterfield despite winning 4-0,it was only 1-0 until 83 minutes.

And look at the amount of goals we've scored 21 in 11 wins.

Sorry for being negative,it was a fantastic run.But against higher quality we will struggle.

Archived