IGNORED

Nuno Santos

Guest scrumpybcfc1897

Until christmas I rekon would be good. Let him settle in and gives him enough time to prove his worth for a long-term deal.

GJ is right when he says he shows moments of brilliance, like the snapshot Vs Southampton.

Also he gives Basso someone to talk to! :D

Watched him tonight at Gloucester. Good crosser of the ball, is direct, likes to take his man on and not afraid to cut inside. He also tracked back and worked very hard, always looking to get involved. I say sign him up!

Guest Kevolution

I was impressed with him at the Southhampton game, he has a lot of pace and uses it well to track back, pusha nd support play.

I say sign him, he will bring something to the team and will work wonders for the left.

Surely it will depend on whether we sign McAllister from Hearts. I cannot see GJ signing them both, so my guess is he will sign McAllister to play on the left and give needed cover/competition for Woodman and release Santos

Guest redneck

I remember a number of seasons ago we had a trialist called Harpol Singh (sp) from Leeds, Santos reminded me of him a bit.....he came out all guns blazing for a couple of matches and that was that, he faded real quick......I can see Santos doing the same, I don't think we'll take him personally, although he looks good in flashes I don't think his all round play is complete enough.

I remember singh! First game he was great but missed a 1-on-1. Then i remember a game away a Notts county, he was played right wing and look very uncomfortable, then got fed up and left! As for Santos, i think he'll be given a short contract, and I also think we'll sign McAllister because he seems to be able to play in a few positions. Spoke to a livingston fan and he said he played left back, wing back, left mid and even centre back a few times! seems ueful to me!

Archived