IGNORED

Crossing

Guest BigJohn

Guest BigJohn

Was it just me that yesterday the crossing from both flanks was woeful. There where countless times where the ball was crossed in and it didn't even beat the first defender. The only times when i remember the ball beating the first defender was then they cleared a header off the line and Millers dissallowed goal.

I think with our airial presance upfront we shoud be practicing the crossing in training and it think that if we get that right we will be able to score a lot more goals from crosses.

Big John

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

no it wasnt you BIGJOHN the crossing yesterday was appaling, the amount of times in games we get into positions where we can get dangerous crosses in, we can't even beat the first man.

We had 9 corners yesterday and only had one decent delievery. I know we have never been great at corners but if we could improve them we would have a much better chance in close games.

I will never understand why Aaron takes them, when we have a player of Tinmans ability.

We had 9 corners yesterday and only had one decent delievery. I know we have never been great at corners but if we could improve them we would have a much better chance in close games.

I will never understand why Aaron takes them, when we have a player of Tinmans ability.

Totally agree - corners were pathetic, Doherty can do better than Wilks as can Tinman, and Brown's crossing was poor all game.

Lee P and Miller must get really ###### off with the lack of balls into the area :D

One Name i can think of to blame for this situation,

first name begins with an A and the second with a B

I think Adam Baker does a great job running this website. Your criticism's of him are unfair :P:P

Archived