IGNORED

The Season Starts Here

Guest osit

The next five games will, in my opinion, decide whether we will go up automatic. We must be favourites to take 3 points from four of the five, only Tranmere away looks dodgy after their recent good form. If we can go into the Port Vale, QPR, Swindon and Plymouth games with a decent cushion between us and 3rd place then we should be psychologically favourites to go up. I personally think that QPR are wobbling and may be caught by Swindon or Luton. If we look at the teams we have lost to, only Port Vale can be considered serious automatic promotion rivals. Sheff Wednesday might get a play-off place, they are gathering momentum. Looking at the teams below us I can't see a serious challenger now, if we keep our winning ways up.

Yesterday's result shouldn't do us any harm mentally, they are a big club, capable of beating anybody on their day and we should have got at least a point.

I have watched Bournemouth a bit recently as my wife is a supporter and they have had good results against QPR, Plymouth, Barnsley and Wrexham and only Plymouth really impressed. The defeat at Brighton was a one off and they were ###t too.

I honestly think it's going to be us and plymouth, can't see anyone else lasting.

The next five games will, in my opinion, decide whether we will go up automatic. We must be favourites to take 3 points from four of the five, only Tranmere away looks dodgy after their recent good form. If we can go into the Port Vale, QPR, Swindon and Plymouth games with a decent cushion between us and 3rd place then we should be psychologically favourites to go up. I personally think that QPR are wobbling and may be caught by Swindon or Luton. If we look at the teams we have lost to, only Port Vale can be considered serious automatic promotion rivals. Sheff Wednesday might get a play-off place, they are gathering momentum. Looking at the teams below us I can't see a serious challenger now, if we keep our winning ways up.

Yesterday's result shouldn't do us any harm mentally, they are a big club, capable of beating anybody on their day and we should have got at least a point.

I have watched Bournemouth a bit recently as my wife is a supporter and they have had good results against QPR, Plymouth, Barnsley and Wrexham and only Plymouth really impressed. The defeat at Brighton was a one off and they were ###t too.

I honestly think it's going to be us and plymouth, can't see anyone else lasting.

13 games to go with a maximum of 39 points to play for, if

we win them all we would end up with 103 points.

we can't beat the record but we have shown we can go on

a long winning run so we are still very much on course for

the championship, not sure if we will win them all but we are

capable of doing it , but WE MUST BEAT q.p.r , swindon and

plymouth if we win those we will go up.

games left and my predictions.

i said we have to beat qpr, swindon and

plymouth but they all look like draws

23 points would leave us with 87 points

but would that be enough??? :D

wycombe H city win

stockport A city win