IGNORED

Miller

94th Minute

Is the general feeling that miller has proved he is worth £350,000 or do people think that he was a waste of moneyI personlly thought he was well worth the money from his first game, but there are continually some people who will say hes c®ap
Well worth it and is just getting better and better :D

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, we think he is well worth the money!

He is gettin` better every game! He worked

his socks off at Sheffield an was very unlucky

not to have been on the score sheet! Good Player!

I'd say yes and no. Firstly I think Miller is quite good and will be class. but 350K in this day and age is alot esp. when you see Knight going for 100K basically the same week. Parkin too

Granted we already have a Knight like player in Lita (now if he'd get a chance to play...)

Guest Topbuzz

I say 100k would of been fair price for him ..miller n lita will be a formidable partnership in 3 years but at the moment in the current market it wasnt money well spent

I'd say that he is worth every penny, the lad has come down from scotland, where it is a different type of footy, and has adapted to the english life style quite well. He has improved imensly since he joined us, and has really looked the part in the last few games, hopefully he will keep on improving. I also think he will hit the net alot more next season, Defently a scotish international in the future.

Archived