IGNORED

The City Panel's Owl's Match Verdict.....

cheshire_red

Guest dangerboy

I thought it was a close game, but I would say that being an Owls fan...

Great away support from you lot, which was better than your teams performance, if I'm blatantly honest. I rather pessimistically thought we were in for a drubbing, but ended up with resigning myself to a pleasing draw (not counting the penalty shout).

In the end, a hard fought, if slightly lucky win. But console yourself with the fact that you've got a massive chance for an automatic promotion slot, while we have to have a brilliant run to make even the playoffs. Plus you brought probably the best away support I've seen at Hillsborough this season. And considering the distance, you've got to be proud of youselves.

Maybe see you in May...

:D

I thought it was a close game, but I would say that being an Owls fan...

Great away support from you lot, which was better than your teams performance, if I'm blatantly honest.  I rather pessimistically thought we were in for a drubbing, but ended up with resigning myself to a pleasing draw (not counting the penalty shout). 

In the end, a hard fought, if slightly lucky win.  But console yourself with the fact that you've got a massive chance for an automatic promotion slot, while we have to have a brilliant run to make even the playoffs.  Plus you brought probably the best away support I've seen at Hillsborough this season.  And considering the distance, you've got to be proud of youselves.

Maybe see you in May...

:clap:

Sorry to be a downer on your obvious excitement at beating us but the playoff's are out of your site i think..... Division two is where you will be next season as there are alot of other teams who are ALOT stronger above you and better footballing sides than yourself.

I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong but this is my honest oppinion.

Congratulations on the win yesterday and yes you were lucky :D

We will give Wycombe a thrashing on Tuesday and Wednesday will soon be forgotten :D

Guest dangerboy
Sorry to be a downer on your obvious excitement at beating us but the playoff's are out of your site i think..... Division two is where you will be next season as there are alot of other teams who are ALOT stronger above you and better footballing sides than yourself.

Congratulations on the win yesterday and yes you were lucky  :D

We will give Wycombe a thrashing on Tuesday and Wednesday will soon be forgotten  :D

Hey, I did say we need a 'brilliant run', didn't I? That doesn't mean I think we will!

I'm going to do a Turner now and bemoan the fact that you were playing a massively depleted side, blah blah blah. A third of our squad in the stands, la-la-la. Acadamy youngsters on the pitch/bench, etc.

:P

Hey.....we've got a chance, and I'm fuc king clutching at it!

Hey, I did say we need a 'brilliant run', didn't I?  That doesn't mean I think we will!

I'm going to do a Turner now and bemoan the fact that you were playing a massively depleted side, blah blah blah.  A third of our squad in the stands, la-la-la.  Acadamy youngsters on the pitch/bench, etc. 

:P

Hey.....we've got a chance, and I'm fuc king clutching at it!

Yeh you have a CHANCE hold on to it as tight as you like.... Might see you in Division one the season after next :D:D

Guest dangerboy
Yeh you have a CHANCE hold on to it as tight as you like.... Might see you in Division one the season after next  :D  :D
But, won't you have gone back down to division 2 by then?

:clap::D;););)

Guest dangerboy
Nah, i think we have a squad strong enough to stay up  :D
I'm only joking with you, Citygal. I just hope your prediciton of us seeing you season after next is wrong, and we do the vaguely impossible and see you next season in Div 1. I'm sure you'd be as optimistic as I am if you were in my position.

Oh, and we'll make sure we try our best to repeat the feat on Saturday when we play Plymouth, and give you a hand to get you back on your perch...wish us luck!

I'm only joking with you, Citygal.  I just hope your prediciton of us seeing you season after next is wrong, and we do the vaguely impossible and see you next season in Div 1.  I'm sure you'd be as optimistic as I am if you were in my position.

Oh, and we'll make sure we try our best to repeat the feat on Saturday when we play Plymouth, and give you a hand to get you back on your perch...wish us luck!

Yes...... i do agree with something you say then :D

Give Plymuff a hammering and you can come up through the playoff's until your heart's content :D

Archived