IGNORED

Robbo

Guest Rob

Why has Wilson started using him as a midfielder this season??

He was bought to the club as a striker and got double figures last season so why arent we using him there?

Understandable at the start of the season with no right winger but now Goodfellow is here i would like to see Robbo back up the front again. Would like to see him start on Tuesday up there as he may cause a rather slow wycombe backline some problems.

We've got so many strikers DW probably thaught he didnt want one of them to rot in the reserves and so tried to make a midfielder out of the striker who he thaught would be best there (if you get what I mean).

It would be good for him to start on Tuesday. I remember his man of the match performance against Wycombe at home last year, hopefully he can show this form again.

We've got so many strikers??? We have the two lees, (matthews out on loan) and leroy and marvin who are overlooked for starting places because of inexperience. That leaves us 1 to spear- ROBBO!!

Guest rednick_74

yeh!! give chris a chance up front, hes scored some important goals for us, DW should give him a start for the first team!!! but who would he drop???

Archived