IGNORED

Gatepost

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Our household got our gateposts today. However imagine my surprise when I noticed we had six for only 3 fans. Each of us were given the same one twice, with no difference that I can see.

If this happened to everyone there would be a lot of money wasted with both the printing and postage, money that could be better spent on buying new players, letting us go in the East End, or improving the catering (although the latter would require a lot more than just a bit of money).

OK this is a bit of a joke, but as steve or colin says, why don't you give the spare copies to friends, neighbours or take them to work for the coffee breaks etc,

Try and turn an error in to a good thing and get more people intrested.

My spare copy now graces the coffee area in hewlett packard and i know its been read a few times today.

I have to agree with Colin S on this one. The club has been compensated so we won't pay for the wasted postage or printing - so look on it as a great chance to bring a new fan into the fold.

Gatepost makes a great promotional brochure for the club, so why not make it your mission to give it to someone who you can instill with enthusiasm?

And I don't mean Kevin Amankwaah.

Just opened 1 of the 4 that came to my house (my daughter has season ticket as well) and to my amazement, found my question to Danny in there! B)

Regarding Luke Wilkshire - Richard Langley, Whitchurch (no I don't play for Baadiff!) :(

I expect they sent these in alphabetical order or stands or something.

I've already given 1 of mine away and need 1 myself, hence, I have 2 spare.

If anybody hasn't got 1 in the next couple of days, P.M. me and i'll post 1 off to you! :(

Guest lydneyred

We got one each in our house, then my Dad rang last night to say did I mind him opening the gatepost that had come for me in that mornings post!

I moved out of home 10 months ago today and informed the city of my move.

Oh well, at least it gives me old man something to read and will cheer him up, it must be hard being a leeds fan at the moment!

Archived