IGNORED

Tins

Guest Rob

No.  He's a total professional so will motivate himself (and the team) to victory on Tuesday to make up for the defeat.
Agree, think I would start with him in the team - experienced and totally committed to getting a win! Only take Tins off if looks knackered or if we need to change our tactics

Whether it be Tins or Wilkshire, we have got to get some width on the right.

I go for Goodfellow. :D

I like many others, hope yesterday was a blip & winning ways can return on Tuesday.

Think that CR was the wrong choice as sub yesterday.

I thought tinnion shouldl have been rested for the Wrexham game ready for the game on saturday but it didn't happen. He does look like he needs a rest and I would like to see how a midfield of Goodfellow, Brown, Wilkshire and Doherty would get on together.

I've been thinking he should have been given a game off for a few weeks now, or at least be on the bench. Whether he needs the game off now (I feel he does) or not it will help later in the season. It's a marathon not a sprint. People should be rested before they are tired as opposed to after.

Guest citysnumber7
Rested no,Dropped yes
tinnion is our key player in the team, he has such perfection in his game. he may need a rest but he should never be DROPPED as you say, thats a rediculous suggestion!!!!!!!

Guest Red_Rat

How can we drop the only real Creative player in our side.

Rest him Yes,Drop him NO!!!.

Did u watch the Sheffield game or not,Tin-Man was outstanding.

Guest redrobin108

I can remember one superb ball from Tinnon halfway through the second half. We need Tinnon in the side.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Tins wasn't himself Saturday his passing wasn't as accurate as it usually is, his work rate wasn't as good as it usually is and his general commanding of the game was not a touch on what it usually is.

He didn't have a extremely poor game in my eyes (like Carey did!) but he also didn't have a good game.

Rest him for Tuesday? I think the man is old enough and wise enough to take the decision. if he feels he is fit enough to go out there and do us a job let him do so, afterall he prooved he would do whatevers best for the club.

EVERY player had a disappointing game on Saturday. No-one was any worse than the other (Aaron Brown the exception) a disgraceful performance and lacking ideas and inspiration.

2 Players who WOULD have turned the game: Leroy Lita & Marc Goodfellow - god knows why he didnt bring them on.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus
EVERY player had a disappointing game on Saturday. No-one was any worse than the other (Aaron Brown the exception) a disgraceful performance and lacking ideas and inspiration.

The evening post gave Aaron as our man of the match with a 8 rating.

Guest cider gliders

Drop Tinnion! NEVER! :D Ole Brian is the only

creative player we have! God knows how many goals

he as made from his passes this season! He may be

gettin` older but his football brain is still intact!

He`ll help drive the boys onto promotion, you see!

Get that Goodfellow in the team, he`s ruddy wasted

sat on his a** on the bench! :D

Guest Red_Rat

Yes Redtauntion i was at the game.

And to say no-one had a good game is harsh.

Tommy was outstanding in the centre,Philips played well,as did Butler and Hill.

Long term, Wilkshire will replace Tinnion and now that Tommy's back to his old self that could happen sooner rather than later.

Tinnions absence is not the problem it once was

Of course, at 36, Tin's will need to rest but Tuesday night is the time for cool heads and patience.

I prefer a 3-5-2 with all three in the central roles, but you can't knock 11 wins on the spin and DW will only make necessary changes for tomorrow night.

Wycombe have some pace and talented players, but theIr defence is poor, so we should concentrate on attack whilst making sure the back door's shut!

If you want to go ultra attacking you could play 3-5-2

...........................................Phillips........................................................

.....................Carey................Coles...............Fortune..............................

Goodfellow............Wilkshire.................Doherty..............Tinnion...............Brown.

.........................................Miller......................Peacock..........................

Subs

Woodman

Burnell

Lita

Roberts

Brown M

fair enuf tins is gettin on, but he is as Cider Giliders said, our only real creative player - if he had one bad game - so what?!

He is our most valuable player this season in my eyes, and the partnership with Tommy has seen us hit this form...

However, if we are playing a weak side, sometimes i feel he should maybe start on the bench as Wilkshire should be more than capable of holding us up against weaker lower teams!

I think the main poinbt is we lacked pace, and an outlet for Tins to pass to. We play very narrow when we have Wilkshire on the right and Aaron on the left - Goodfellow should be given more time, but sadly - why did we go out and buy nearly a million pounds worth of players, when Danny seems to change there positions is beyond me!

Were they bought as "squad players"? i hope not!

Goodfellow cant get in the side.

Wilkshire is played out of the position he was bought for.

And miller although i rate him so highly, hasnt found his feet yet..

Hey ho, we are still "nearly" top of the league!

I can remember one superb ball from Tinnon halfway through the second half.

And we're told he's our most creative player. One pass in 90 minutes- Oh yes I must not forget he did score at Liverpool :rolleyes:

Tinnion was very fortunate to stay on the field Saturday. Doherty has cemented his place in central midfield with some excellent performances, whilst Wilkshire is far more creative than Tinnion. I would suggest in a game Wilkshire will complete more successful passes than him, and has a better scoring record !

You can not pick a team on sentiment.

Archived