IGNORED

Team V Wycombe

Bristol Boy

Matty Hill could well play as he seems to recover well from knocks, however, assuming he doesn't.

4-4-2

.................................................Phillips.......................................................

Carey..........................Coles..........................Fortune..........................Bell........

Wilkshire.........................Doherty....................Tinnion...........................Brown...

......................................Miller.........................Peacock.................................

Subs

Woodman

Lita

Roberts

Burnell

Goodfellow

Micky Bell would add some experience to the left side of the defence and links well with Tinnion & Brown at home.

Win the next three and I tell you, there'll be a ten point gap with third place with 30 points to play for!

Guest comeonyoureds

i would like to see

..................................phillips......................................

carey..................coles...............hill/fortune............bell

goodfellow........doherty..............wilkshire.........A. brown

miller........peacock

subs.

M. brown

fortune/ burnell

lita

woodman

Tinman

bell has plenty of experience so think he's a better choice than woodman who i lack confidence in. think that goodfellow should start on the right as we need some pace to get at wycombe from the start, the longer the score stays 0-0 the more confidence wycombe will get. think its time to give tinman a well desrved break, he was below his best on sat and another game within a few days wont help him.

up front id still stick with the lee's from the start and bring lita on early in the second half if not at half time. perhaps even switch goodfellow to the left in the second half to give him a chance there, and bring marvin brown in on the right!

Why Bell and Why Roberts?

Berll hasn't been involved for a while now and Woodman seems to be the more popular player and rightly so. Also why Roberts? can on at Sheefield and didn't show any signs of any improvment after what Wilson said was a much needed rest. I can't understand the bloke. Can't say I'm upset if Butler is out for Tuesday thought he has had a couple of bad ames now.

I Would Play if i was Manager...

3-5-2

Phillips

Hill Coles Fortune

Goodfellow Tinnion Tommy Wilkshire Roberts

Miller Lita

Subs:

Peacock

Marvin Brown

Bell

Aaron Brown

Butler

I Feel this team would demolish Wycombe by 3 or 4.

Hills injured & Butlers suspended but I like the shape of your side.

The problem area i feel we have at the moment is the wings. Wilkshire is not an option on the right and you cant play Tins and Wilkshire in the middle together in a 442. I do wonder if DW is trying to find a place for Wilkshire on the right because he know's that if Tins is fit he cant play him the middle.

Hills injured & Butlers suspended but I like the shape of your side.
Is Hill Deffo Out?

Wesco, I Do Not rate Roberts at all. But i feel he is worth a few £££ and if he is to improve and we are to get those £££ for the guy he needs games, now i feel He is a better choice than Left Footed Goodfellow or Central Midfielder Wilkshire. If Hawkins was still with us(hes still out on loan i think) i would give him a chance, the 2 1st team games he was involved in he looked Awesome.

Why Bell and Why Roberts?

Berll hasn't been involved for a while now and Woodman seems to be the more popular player and rightly so. Also why Roberts? can on at Sheefield and didn't show any signs of any improvment after what Wilson said was a much needed rest. I can't understand the bloke. Can't say I'm upset if Butler is out for Tuesday thought he has had a couple of bad ames now.

Bells got the experience and Butler is suspended so he's out anyway.

Fortune & Woodman could be a gamble on the left of the defence and Woodmans lacked confidence since DW dropped him to accommodate MH at LB.

Don't forget the former players curse and Bell is ex Wycombe, at his best going forward and experienced.

We have to get back on the winning track soon and it's night for cool heads who'll get the job done.

I Would Play if i was Manager...

3-5-2

Phillips

Hill Coles Fortune

Goodfellow Tinnion Tommy Wilkshire Roberts

Miller Lita

Subs:

Peacock

Marvin Brown

Bell

Aaron Brown

Butler

I Feel this team would demolish Wycombe by 3 or 4.

Spot on that, although I aint sure about demolition exactly... :D:D:clap:

Archived