IGNORED

Vocal Support?

midland red

i"m sorry but on my way into hillsbro on saturday i must have completely missed the signs that said "if you sing, chant or generally get behind the away team, you will be ejected from the stadium." what a major disappointment our vocal support was, almost as disappointing as the result, or are they linked.I felt that at least two thirds of our fans were intimidated by the stadia and the atmosphere, heaven knows how they will fare at leeds and west ham next season. My message is, if you want to sit with your arms folded and quiet as church mice for 90 mins, then go and watch ******* snooker. well done yellow subbers, we did our best for the lads which is down to our first rate training, we all had throats as sore as Jordans back.

Yours a very hoarse midland red.

p.s. i"m just off to do my shopping. :D

Guest EastEnder

I've got to agree with the Midlander.

The first half was pretty good all round but after that the main body of City fans decided thay had done their part of the job and left it for the team to do all the shouting.

The boys at the back in the band were still at it and a few pockets here and there but..............

We even tried to intersperse a little surreal humour by donning the famous yellow sub balaclavas to stimulate the crowd

One final point - it's no good having a go at the owls for scorinng in that last minute we've been doin it for a pastime

Give us a CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived