IGNORED

How Ironic

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Our run finishes to a last minute goal, but never mind these things happen.

Lets be honest about it, this has been coming for a few games now, but I think mainly because people have started to raise their game against us being on such good form and being top.

I've seen calls to start Lita - Why? We've just been on some great form and our game plan revolves around Miller and Peacock (defense starts from the front and all that) To mee Lita is a godsend to bring on against tired legs are has been very effectual in doing so

There's no point hitting the panic buttons over one bad result, the team have done tremendously well to get right to the top (How satisfying after so many wrote us off,I did too at one point).

After our next two games (which will be straight victories) this little blip will be forgotten.

As for the lack of singing allegations about saturday, well I was suprised I couldn't hear much on the radio but that's beside the point.

We all know what we can do when we get together (East end perfect example) so maybe more independant supporters coaches could be arranged, full of people that want to sing for 90 mins, so that they can sit together. It seems the only regular one is those wierd Yellow Submarine chaps :P. Maybe a few more could be arranged, different parts of Bristol and all that

Guest Uncle Ern

Do you know the more cider we drink,the weirder we get !!

We tried to whoop up the crowd around us and was staggered to see a mass of expressionless faces,arms folded and quiet.

This always happens on the big games and I afraid I don't know the answer.

:D:D

Guest malaggro

Later Elvis Dolman invented a new dance. The moves are really easy and are best performed to the tune of the okie-dokie

You take one step forward

Three steps back

Two to the side

Nearly have a heart attack

You do the Elvis Dolman

Then you fall about

THAT'S what IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!!

Top moves Elder Statesman. :D

Our run finishes to a last minute goal, but never mind these things happen.

Lets be honest about it, this has been coming for a few games now, but I think mainly because people have started to raise their game against us being on such good form and being top.

I've seen calls to start Lita - Why?  We've just been on some great form and our game plan revolves around Miller and Peacock (defense starts from the front and all that)  To mee Lita is a godsend to bring on against tired legs are has been very effectual in doing so

There's no point hitting the panic buttons over one bad result, the team have done tremendously well to get right to the top (How satisfying after so many wrote us off,I did too at one point).

After our next two games (which will be straight victories) this little blip will be forgotten.

As for the lack of singing allegations about saturday, well I was suprised I couldn't hear much on the radio but that's beside the point.

We all know what we can do when we get together (East end perfect example) so maybe more independant supporters coaches could be arranged, full of people that want to sing for 90 mins, so that they can sit together.  It seems the only regular one is those wierd Yellow Submarine chaps  :P.  Maybe a few more could be arranged, different parts of Bristol and all that

The lack of singing allegations at Wednesday, well...

Many Wednesday fans have commented on our vociferous fans and the commentator on Radio Bristol said the City support was the best atmosphere he'd EVER heard from away fans anywhere.

An injured back prevented me going, ( I'm sure Teepee will sympathise) but the noise from the City support made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

Something wrong with your radio, i think, the support came over as outstanding.

Guest Uncle Ern

I kid you not the noise at Notts County was better. There were too many "passengers" who didn't contribute to the support.

The potential was there with the numbers and I think that certain pockets of the more vociferous tried that much harder to compensate for the mutes.

:rolleyes:

Guest puddy_bcfc

at times i thought we were very loud, but also at times there was to many different songs being sung at the same time, when we were all together, all singing it sounded amazing. i must admit looking down form the top you could see alot of people only joining in, once the singing got really loud. but perhaps some of them had bad headaches like _bcfc_ :P

at times i thought we were very loud, but also at times there was to many different songs being sung at the same time, when we were all together, all singing it sounded amazing. i must admit looking down form the top you could see alot of people only joining in, once the singing got really loud. but perhaps some of them had bad headaches like _bcfc_  :P

I tried my best ;), everytime i sang it felt like i was getting hit with a hammer on my head :D, went through a lot of pain that day :rolleyes:

Archived