IGNORED

Attendance

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

So what do people think the attendance will be tomorrow. Do people think that even just losing 1 game a few of the armchairs fans may be put off. Personally I think 13000 as a lot of people who play footy on Saturdays will be able to go.

Guest comeonyoureds

taking into account that wycombe wont be bringing many with them, i reckon around 11000! and inevitabely some people wont turn up after 1 defeat!

I think 11,000 is stretching it,, Having seen out result on Sat it wouldnt suprise me if the part timers and even some season ticket holders decided noto turn up tommorow just becuase we los a game, Sorry but 9,000ish for me!
what are part-timers? and who are to say your more of a fan than anyone else?

Guest Hodges17

night games normally get less than saturdays, and since about 1/4 of Reds are bandwagon-jumping, armchair-supporting, glory-waiting part-timers, i say 10500.

As for derby gas, why dont you keep to your own forum or the county forum.  :rolleyes:
I reckon old Derby gas is alright Reds.Some of the numptys that get on here fair enough and i love layin into 'em,but at least this guys amusing! And no you cant have Christian Roberts you dirty gas!!! ;)

Plus we go on their forums and have a laugh,ours is just much better and they cant resist it.Have a look at the Pasty site-it REEKS :D

Archived