IGNORED

Paul Sturrock

Guest chan89

Guest chan89

hello everyone,

i am a plymouth fan and i am really curious why bristol fans dont like paul sturrock. some bristol fans come on the plymouth website slagging him off and i dont know why.

even though we are supposed to be "rivals" i would love for it to be a westcountry wipeout in div.2 what do u lot think?

Its not Sturrock we have a problem with. Its the ###### Plymouth fans that have been coming on our board all season giving us ###### and then cant take it when we give it back.

I have no problem with other teams fans posting on our board but some of the Plymouth fans have been idiots.

Guest chan89

have you played sheffield wednesday at home yet?

if you have, what are there supporters like? loud?

who have you got 2morrow?

Guest Top Corner

Can't say I've got any issue with Sturrock at all. In fact you can only admire someone who has taken a run of the mill average lower division football club, from a small provincal town divorced from the rest of English civilisation, to the brink of promotion.

At least with you going up with us, we would have a relatively short trip for an away game next season and a decent turnout of away fans for your visit to AG, providing you're not in danger of coming straight back down of course.

Guest chan89

i hope bristol and plymouth go up this season!!

lets aim for the premiership 2006-2007!!!

westcountry la la la westcountry la la la

Archived