IGNORED

Could We Change Formation?

Percy Parrot

if we have no Hill as well as no Butler tomorrow, could the formation change?

Carey, Coles and Woodman/Fortune at the back.

This would allow Wilkshire to come into the middle of the midfield with Tins and Doc and get back that attacking right with Goodfellow?

Personally I would keep it 4-4-2, but not 100% how I would play the back-line.

Maybe Woodman on the right, Carey and Coles in the middle and Bell on left, or just the finishing team from Sat with Fortune at replacing Butler.

I really think Wilkshire needs to come off the wing and put Goodfellow back out there. Tins and Doc to be given a break.

Also- has Lita time come yet?

Saturday was frustrating but coming. We need to kill teams off and not ride our luck- as Saturday showed. But it was a hard game and now we should look at tomorrow as the first game in our next run!

Guest Top Corner

Got to play Goodfellow wide right tomorrow in my book, or failing that Roberts.

Wilkshire is a decent player at 2nd division level, but he just isn't a wide player. Drifts in far too much and hence we have a lop-sided look to the team on the occasions when he does drift into the middle.

Doherty definitely starts, so if we stick with 4-4-2, that means a straight choice between Tins and Wilkshire. Tins gets the nod for me.

Not too fussed personally losing Butler tomorrow, but not so good if Hill misses out, which seems likely. Shouldn't be too much of an issue tomorrow though, with a home game against the bottom team. Fortune hasn't to date filled me totally with confidence when he's played at the back and he could be troubled by the pacy McSporran. However Fortune gets the starting place in my team, rather than wholesale changes to the back line, which could happen if Carey moves across to play in the centre alongside Coles, with Burnell then coming in at right back.

I thought Miller did OK at Wednesday. Worked really hard and unlucky when the ''goal'' was chalked off. Miller and Peacock to start upfront, but Lita gets a good half hour at the end to take advantage of hopefully a creaking Wycombe defence, still lacking in confidence following Hartlepool putting 4 past them on Saturday.

Again,wilkshire is NOT a winger and Danny has him play mid/right with doc and tins in this formation.gives team lopsided look but fits everyone in.

Sat will be same apart from backline of

woodman carey coles bell.

Danny was pleased with sat and unlikly to make many changes.More a settled line up plays together the better.not bad thinkin for me.Goodie and Leroy get a run.

Roberts?? Gotta force his way in somehow.Maybe D.W just dont rate him anymore?Squad man? :rolleyes:

Archived