IGNORED

Wilson

Granty

Just catching the division 2 roundup on five live, Wilson was interviewed and came across relaxed and highly praising the players for 'that' run. The pundits in the studio were worringly :D convinced that the Division 2 top 2 would be Bristol City and Plymouth and kinda of discounted QPR as a threat for the automatic place.

No mention of Swinedon and their run :rolleyes:

I just thought as I was listening that I was no way near as confident as the chaps sumarising suggested that it was a 2 hourse race.

Does anyone else have the divine optimism.

Apologies for spelling in advance.

Presenters on Five Live, with the exception of Jonathon Pearce, know very little of, or have very little time for anything below top 6 of Division 1. Plymouth and QPR were "running away with it" up to the point when we jumped from third spot to top at Grimsby a fortnight ago. Since then they can't see past Plymouth or Bristol City, even though QPR have a game in hand and could close to 2 points.

Alan Green on 606 always cuts short supporters of Nationwide teams, and would rather listen to Andrew,Bob,Colin,Dave from Aberdeen,Basingstoke,Cheltenham and Dover about their beloved Manchester Uniteds or Arsenals." We always listen out for their results" Wan*ers

A City fan rang in on Saturday to congratulate Danny Wilson and the players for the fantastic run of results, but rather than have a discussion about City, or life in Division 2, Alan Green turned the conversation into why young British managers aren't getting jobs in the Premiership. The poor old City fan couldn't get a word in edgeways. :rolleyes:

Sorry, lost the thread a bit there, but this is why they still think its between us and Plymouth for the title.

Archived