IGNORED

Not A Moan

England

I have been saying for weeks that City have not played well but through more luck than judgement have got the points. Now that has ended and the likes of Wilkshire and Goodfellow(yes I know he scored) did b#gger all tonight. Miller played very well so obviously he had to come off for Lita who did b#gger all when he came on. Poor old Roberts must be seething watching this comedy of errors. Back four looked comfortable and Philips had a night off, Doherty played well but the crossing from Brown was awful and he even had a shot(well nearly a pass back) with his right peg which is purely for standing on. Very poor display and we got what we deserved - going down, going down, going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually glad for poor old Roberts.

Imagine if it was him brought in to the fray with 11 mniutes to go?

Lita will just get the standard "didn't do a lot"; "didn't get on for long enough" kak, whilst Roberts would be getting "he's rubbish"; "bye, bye in the summer" etc.

His is the only reputation liable to increase by being on the bench!

BTW, agree with all your comments. I thought Goodfellow was terrible, however, the ones on here with limited eye-sight will point to the fact he scored again. Wallpaper over the cracks IMO.

Wilkshire wants about 5 seconds too long for every pass. He has the ability to play the pass, however, seems to lack the vision at times; certainly does not spot a sweeping pass as quick as Tins who looked very good when he came on.

However, others around still look for him too much and we lose a lot of momentum going forward.

Anyway, worried this is going into a moan so will stop now; I actually feel very upbeat at the moment; I expected a blip and look forward to us putting it firmly behind us against Stockport!

Archived