IGNORED

Only Five Goals Scored In The Last 5 Games........

greenun

.......to get a proven striker on loan/transfer, NOW?

Peacock and Miller aren't working. Lita only makes cameo appearances from the subs bench and is too young to carry the weight of responsibility, in my opinion.

Roberts will have forgotten what its like to play up front and the expectation of our fickle fans will also prove too much for the proud Welshman.

No. Its too late to dither. We need someone in NOW, because automatic promotion is too big a stake to gamble.

With the Cureton and Robins options gone and McSheffrey now playing regularly for Coventry, the only player currently pulling up trees in our division is Showumni of Luton.

He's a powerful player who would cost a nominal fee as Luton are still in administration. Here are his season stats from Soccerbase.com

http://www.soccerbase.com/footballlive/?MI...&playerid=36304

Any other plausible suggestions will be gratefully received.

Regards

Green 'Un, absent from tonight's game due to tonsillitis.

I couldnt agree more. The amount of crosses that were put into the box tonight was more than enough to have won the game with. OK some were poor but a lot were in areas where the strikers should have been.

I hate to say this but i'm starting to worry. The last three seasons we have put a great run together only to fall apart when we lose the run. I hope its just nerves.

It was crying out for both Roberts and Lita to come on up-front; pace to attack the service which wasn't great by any standards, however looked poorer because nobody had the pace to get near the crosses.

However, 1 substitution was already wasted risking a bloke who was clearly unfit from the first minute. Don't want to get down on Wilson at all, however, it was an error to start Hill anywhere but on the bench.

It was crying out for both Roberts and Lita to come on up-front; pace to attack the service which wasn't great by any standards, however looked poorer because nobody had the pace to get near the crosses.

Sounds about right Neo.

Neither Miller or Peacock have pace and are TOO similar to play together. I was at the Brighton game, when Roberts partnered Miller and was excellent despite not scoring.

Unfortunately, Danny will forever persevere with Peacock at everyones expense. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Mind you, WHO DOES???

.......to get a proven striker on loan/transfer, NOW?

Peacock and Miller aren't working. Lita only makes cameo appearances from the subs bench and is too young to carry the weight of responsibility, in my opinion.

Roberts will have forgotten what its like to play up front and the expectation of our fickle fans will also prove too much for the proud Welshman.

No. Its too late to dither. We need someone in NOW, because automatic promotion is too big a stake to gamble.

With the Cureton and Robins options gone and McSheffrey now playing regularly for Coventry, the only player currently pulling up trees in our division is Showumni of Luton.

He's a powerful player who would cost a nominal fee as Luton are still in administration. Here are his season stats from Soccerbase.com

http://www.soccerbase.com/footballlive/?MI...&playerid=36304

Any other plausible suggestions will be gratefully received.

Regards

Green 'Un, absent from tonight's game due to tonsillitis.

I beleive he has just signed a contract for them. To amuse you though, they didnt rate him till recently, as they reckoned he was a tall lanky gangly misfit, but he has suddenly clicked...Leapy, are you watching then???? You can do it cant you????

Archived