IGNORED

Danny Having A Go At The Fans?

CTRed

Did anyone hear what Danny was shouting when he got stick for bringing off Miller and not Brown/Peacock?

All I could see was he turned round to the williams and was shouting something and stood staring for about 30 seconds?

Wilson has absolutely no right to have a go at the crowd. We pay our money and quite frankly most of his tactical decisions leave us baffled. If we go up it will be despite him not because of him.

I noticed that as well.

He was eyballing a city fan behind the away dugout who obviously bellowed something when Miller was taken off instead of Brown - he shook his head as well before turning around to face the pitch.

could have taken Brown off, played Goodfellow on his proper side and then bought Roberts on [ok he's pants but he does have pace]

I feel sorry for Miller, I think that board can only put up one number as when Lita comes on he always comes off. Miller and lita would be worth a go for me
As soon as you see Lita warming up, you know what the next move is :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Miller paired with Lita/Roberts, and before anybody says anything it's not because I have anything against Lee P!!

GET OF ROBERTS' BACK. Bloke never gets a look in. Most direct player we have and knows where the goal is.

Moderator's Note: Edited for abusive language. Please be respectful when addressing other forum users. Thank you.

Wilson has absolutely no right to have a go at the crowd. We pay our money and quite frankly most of his tactical decisions leave us baffled. If we go up it will be despite him not because of him.
Maybe he was just showing his frustration, or maybe the "fan" said something really rude and personal!!! Don't know so don't have a go at him! :rolleyes:

Guest rossitl

I was sat two seats away from the bloke and frankly I was completely embarrassed by what was said and I will not repeat it here.

Personally Id take the guys season ticket away as that is no fan!!!!

I was worried Danny thought we all thought that so I gave him a thumbs up and a clap. :rolleyes:

He's done such a great job he doesnt deserve it and if Danny/Steve wants to know who he is just mail me

I was sat two seats away from the bloke and frankly I was completely embarrassed by what was said and I will not repeat it here.

Personally Id take the guys season ticket away as that is no fan!!!!

I was worried Danny thought we all thought that so I gave him a thumbs up and a clap.    :rolleyes: 

He's done such a great job he doesnt deserve it and if Danny/Steve wants to know who he is just mail me

Hope that clears things up for a few on here having a go at Danny.

I'd say let Colin Sexstone know what was said and by whom - if it was that bad (as I guessed from Danny's reaction) then I think we should support the manager and get rid of people like that from AG.

But then some people on here will use any excuse to have a go at our Manager. Valid criticism based on facts I can understand, but having a go without knowing what went on is cr*p!

Archived