IGNORED

Are We Ever Going To Get A Penalty?

Mr Ed

Surely that was handball from the Wycombe right back in the second half? Souness was moaning about the lack of penalties for Blackburn this year well we've played more league games and haven't had one.

There was a good comment from Tony Adams last night. After Wilson was getting some stick from the crowd for the Miller substitution Adams shouted out "Hey Danny fancy swapping teams?"

A clear handball from my position in the Williams but the referee was on the wrong side of the player to see where it hit him. The linesman however was no more than twenty yards away and had a clear sight as the Wycombe full back used his forearm to pull the ball away from Aaron.

Ironic as the ref seemed to rely on his linesmen to give decisions throughout the game overall, especially one incident in the second half when on his side a tackle put the ball out and he looked over to the far side to the linesman to see what he gave, despite the fact the ref was 10 yards form the incident and the linesman 60 and had the goalnet in the way too. Very poor I thought.

Surely that was handball from the Wycombe right back in the second half? Souness was moaning about the lack of penalties for Blackburn this year well we've played more league games and haven't had one.

There was a good comment from Tony Adams last night. After Wilson was getting some stick from the crowd for the Miller substitution Adams shouted out "Hey Danny fancy swapping teams?"

Penalties? :Confused13: oh yeah, I remember penalties. In the first half when we had those 4 corners Miller was having his shirt ripped off him by Steve Brown for the first 2 and the ref did nothing. But instead of going down and making it obvious he was being fouled. he ran off and hid away from him for the next two!

I am not talking about cheating here, he was being fouled but didn't turn it to his advantage, a lack of experience maybe.....

Liked the Adams comment, it shows that other sides gain an advantage from our crowds negative reaction.

Guest Harry May

The only penalty we've had all season was against Swansea in the Carling cup - nothing at all in the league. More often the ref has booked our player for simulation than given the penalty.Surely our luck must change sometime.

Caldicot Red

Archived