IGNORED

Brown

RedTauntonian

What the hell is wrong with the bloke, he does all the hard work and then lets himself down with his final ball.

Personally i don't think he should be played on the left wing, i would rather have him as an attacking midfielder, then we could have goodfellow on the left who can actually cross a ball, please could MR Wilson think about this, as it could mean we score a lot more goals.

Personally i don't think he should be played on the left wing, i would rather have him as an attacking midfielder,
This is a good point, I always felt he was more effective running from a central position, and when he went wide it was only supposed to be a temporary move.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

If he could deliver an inch perfect cross everytime he wouldn't be playing for us. In stead he would be the solution to Englands left sided problem. Also isn't it the case for people to lose their marker or get infront of them to make the cross easier?

Not sure he's got the right amount of skill to see how the ball is going and play into space. He's fine in isolation but his link up play is awful.

That would make him a terrible offensive midfielder.

Archived