IGNORED

Liam Fontaine.

scrumpybcfc1897

i think hes shit, i havent been convinced about him . I think we should of kept matty Haywood.

I also think we should have kept Heywood if only for the bench.

Tried and tested at our level and Brentford aren't doing too bad with him in the starting line up are they ?

Fontaine is much younger and has great potential - just depends if / when he realises it !

Excellent player for half of last season, didn't put a foot wrong and showed some fantastic quality in his distribution. Not performed to the same level so far this seaosn, but then nor has anyone else.

Still sure he will come good and be a big assett to us.

In answer to the original question:

I think apart from Scunny he has been awful so far this season!

No, the original question 'was what do fans think of him?', not 'how do you think he's played so far this season?'

I think, just like Nibor, he's a very promising player who's had a bad run of form this season, apart from the S****horpe game. But having said that, he hasn't been our worst player this season, he's just made a few mistakes. That alone does not make him sh*t.

No, the original question 'was what do fans think of him?', not 'how do you think he's played so far this season?'

I think, just like Nibor, he's a very promising player who's had a bad run of form this season, apart from the S****horpe game. But having said that, he hasn't been our worst player this season, he's just made a few mistakes. That alone does not make him sh*t.

Who said he was sh*t?

Not me, I just think that he has had a run of 4 awful performances!

It has worried me so far that watching the goals we've conceded he's normally just running into the picture as the guy runs off celebrating! he needs to stick tighter to his man, not notice whether he is slow or not, but he needs to be more aware. Don't a lot of players play well when they're playing for a contract then play cr@p as soon as they sign?! he's been our worst player so far this season in my opinion, which is a shame cos he was one of our top performers last season.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

then you have very little knowledge about football he is ten times the player matt heywood was and ever will be and thats coming from someone who would have got heywood on the back of his shirt but they ran out of E's.

Archived