IGNORED

East End Last Night

One Team

I thought the atmosphere, even before we scored, was the worst yet last night - which was quite bizarre considering how brilliant the Wrexham game was.

The singing wasn't as loud or as "together" and it just didn't have as much passion; are we all getting bored of it already!?

In addition, I thought the stewarding was dreadful last night, despite it being superb against Wrexham. I don't know what they had put in their pre-match coffee but jeez, did they have an attitude problem last night!

One Team

Guest puddy_bcfc

the problem last night was there was far to many kids in the east end, who cant make as much noise as adults can, i dunno why thier was so many kids especially up my end close to the fence, maybe because it was £1 a kid, also the drunk man behind singing although loud sounded like a cat dying, and although some funny comments, i think was just getting on most peoples nerves, and giving me a head-ache.

Guest puddy_bcfc

dunon really he was sat anout 3 rows fom the back about 7 seats from the fence, he had grey hair, and a grey beard. fair play on him wanting to shout for his team though, just was gettin on my nerves a bit

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Its was not as good last night, but i don't think it was down to the fact everyone is getting bored of it. if everyone was getting bored of it i don't think they would come in.

I think it was depression from sheffield Weds that still hasn't cleared and seeing that we were playing even worse it made us all very annoyed. Total boredom on a Tuesday night left me feeling awfully tired therefore wasn't singing as loud.

We will get a win on saturday at Stockport and all will be good again for next Fridays game with Rushden :rolleyes: (oh yeh if we get it, which I'm sure we will!0

Also Wilsons comments about it not being as loud was good news in my books! If you think about it Pre- East End we were always quiet and nothing was mentioned about it apart from a bit of noise from the croud would be nice. Now its being recognised that there is now usually a good atmosphere at the gate. Leading to the comment the crowd were quiet at times tonight. Rather than we need more noise from the crowds.

This clearly shows the East End is working and is being recognised by the manager too. So come on boys lets keep it up :D

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Best atmosphere has been when Season-Ticket holders can swap tehir tickets on the gate!

Archived