IGNORED

With A Little Bit Of 'blooming' Luck ?

richieb

Well Manager & Captain, have both said that all is missing is that extra bit of luck. :(

Yep, I am sure every team that has an off day, wish's they had a little more luck.

Each season luck evens it's self out & much is made of this luck thing - What a load of blarny.

Teams make their own luck & if we had created a string of chances & the ball was bouncing of goalies legs & going wide & we were creating the chances etc, then I would say we were a little unlucky.

But when you come away from a ground, deflated in that your team has not preformed then luck is a very poor mistake. :)

Sorry DW & JB, wrong script - we were very poor & uncreative, lacked passion & luck had nowt to do with it.

But looks like the company line. :Confused13:

• Admin

Some of Danny Wilsons after match statements are verging on the insulting, how many fans left the stadium on Saturday feeling that lady luck had cost us - not many I'll bet!!

The more likely thoughts were how could a team as poor as Luton go home with a share of the spoils, City are not performing the basics of the game properly at the moment, the job of sorting the players out, whether it is motivation they need, better coaching, improved man mangement or better discipline.

Whatever the answer is, it is up to Wilson to provide it, unless of course, he's the cause........

So dominating the whole of the of second half and limiting the opposition to no shots on goal in that time and meanwhile not getting your own breaks in front of goal and having a stonewall penalty turned down isn't just a little unlucky?

So dominating the whole of the of second half and limiting the opposition to no shots on goal in that time and meanwhile not getting your own breaks in front of goal and having a stonewall penalty turned down isn't just a little unlucky?

It's funny how the best teams have all the luck. We aren't lucky at the moment which means....

I firmly believe that teams make their own luck. Are you DW's script writer? :D

• Admin

Not one person I spoke to after the game, in the Red & White bar, several pubs and even today whilst working, none of my customers who are City fans felt it was bad luck that had cost us.

Although I did say in my post "not many" as I'm sure there are still some out there falling for the management spin........

Not one person I spoke to after the game, in the Red & White bar, several pubs and even today whilst working, none of my customers who are City fans felt it was bad luck that had cost us.

Although I did say in my post "not many" as I'm sure there are still some out there falling for the management spin........

I was at the game and witnessed City not getting any breaks and having a blatant penalty turned down.Its not spin - its fact!

If you or your mates didn`t see that then it must be because you all enjoy slagging off the manager and his team to the point where you can't see the wood for the trees.

Slating all things City has become a fad recently - and we are supposed to be supporters!

• Admin
[if you or your mates didn`t see that then it must be because you all enjoy slagging off the manager and his team to the point where you can't see the wood for the trees.

Slating all things City has become a fad recently - and we are supposed to be supporters!

Not mates, many of them total strangers, but thats irrelevant.

If you are happy to watch the backwards slide of a team seriously underperforming, in a weak division, thats your prerogative. As I said in another post, I don't boo the team or slag off players on the pitch, but afterwards if the performance warrants berating, it gets it.

Luton were like lambs waiting for slaughter on Saturday, but the butchers had lost their knives......

Only 5 more games to the halfway point of the season and no tangible improvement is visible yet, how long do you allow?

Having watched Birmingham v Charlton, I would say that the 'Blues' were a little unlucky.

robbored, to have your slice of luck you have to create 'situations' (DW WORD) but being uncreative dosn't inspire luck. :Confused13:

Archived