IGNORED

Why Does He Never Take Off Peacock

Guest mjm slb

Guest mjm slb

Lee peacock had a good start to the season, but since that he's had just had some flashes of a good striker he could be. He doesn't score enough, doesn't win enough balls in the air, constanly off side.

Miller is becoming twice the striker he is and lita is becoming lethal in front of goal.

Peacock has had his chance, give someone else a go, roberts was second goal scorer last term after murray but hasn't really played up front and lita should start more games and gain more experience. we need more goals and quick

Guest kev g

Good point, also add up the number of fouls that Peacock gives away.

Last night Danny Coles was standing infront of their keeper @ corners & being a real pain, Peacock swaps positions, strait away he gives away a free kick!!!!

Guest east_dundry_red

Sorry but peacock at the min is awfull. Everytime he goes near the ball i keep thinking he'll give away a free kick.

Lee Peacock, :rolleyes:  top scorer and gives 100% for 100% of the game,sets up others and takes the pounding, will get us prommoted.
Sorry, you are havin a laugh here, Miller will be twice the striker he is, with a seasons worth of experience. Miller at least works with a focus. Working your nuts off, but not scoring aint good enough for a £600,000 striker. Hes not good enough, and binning him would be the best thing we could do, not least the wages savings on him.

Currently this reminds me of Judas No ###### intrest once he was tranfer listed, and Peacock, doesnt strike me as a player after a new contract...

He must be Dannys secret long lost cousin or something, cos theres no other expanation for him not being dropped. Even Shearer has been dropped for not scoring, and he aint happy-Tough, no goals, warm that bench son!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, But aint leapys contract out this season close.

Do you recon we will extend it.  :rolleyes:  or sell him on?  :dunno:

Er, at the end of the day, Nah, dont even go there!!!! Next question please!!!

Put I'm on Ebay!! :(

Guest duncan james

think peacock stays on most of the time because

1,he does a hell of a lot of work off the ball

2 ,is( in my opinion) a bit stronger than miller

3, he does get back a lot more to do some work in the defence at set pieces

4, well he is top scorer so he must be doing something right!!!!!

and yes i think he is out of contract in the summer and i think he will sign a new one as long as we get promoted otherwise i can see him going on a freebie

Archived