IGNORED

At The Game Lat Night

KnowleUtd City

Perhaps i was watching a different game to some people on this board, first half every time Tranmere put a cross or high ball into the box they looked like scoring, they missed 3 clear chances, once again due to the fact that we have no arial dominance from our centre backs and that our centre midfield offers nothing definsivly ie marking, tackling or heading from set plays, going forward Murray was poor as usual, i'm afriad as good as he's been for city over the years, his pace has gone now and he offers very little, brown on the left is all right foot and not the answer. Second half Tranmere squandered another headed chance which finally promted GJ to put Mccombe in at CB, in the meantime we were offering nothing in the way of attack, 4-5-1 for the next 20mins and ineviatably we conceded from a knock down and an un tracked runner from midfield. add to that we've got an in-experienced centre back being asked to play right back, and no options on the bench whatsoever, i'm amazed that anyone who made that nightmare drive up and back yesterday can take any positive's!

in summary, as a side we are poor defensivley and poor going forward, we have got big problems i'm afraid, and anyone who can't see that should take the red tinted specs off!

Perhaps i was watching a different game to some people on this board, first half every time Tranmere put a cross or high ball into the box they looked like scoring, they missed 3 clear chances, once again due to the fact that we have no arial dominance from our centre backs and that our centre midfield offers nothing definsivly ie marking, tackling or heading from set plays, going forward Murray was poor as usual, i'm afriad as good as he's been for city over the years, his pace has gone now and he offers very little, brown on the left is all right foot and not the answer. Second half Tranmere squandered another headed chance which finally promted GJ to put Mccombe in at CB, in the meantime we were offering nothing in the way of attack, 4-5-1 for the next 20mins and ineviatably we conceded from a knock down and an un tracked runner from midfield. add to that we've got an in-experienced centre back being asked to play right back, and no options on the bench whatsoever, i'm amazed that anyone who made that nightmare drive up and back yesterday can take any positive's!

in summary, as a side we are poor defensivley and poor going forward, we have got big problems i'm afraid, and anyone who can't see that should take the red tinted specs off!

That bad KC were we. :crying:

Guest hirerite

We are not that bad, we just need a bit of tinkering with the team, Tranmere are a good team and it is always a tough place to go and get a result.

all we were really missing was a big lump up front to support jevons, once brooker and enoch are back we will be in much better shape.

overall there wasn't really alot wrong last night, as a lot of other postings are also stating

######g hell, ive just seen the goal...couldn,t work out who it was but there are TWO city players on the edge of the box just jogging, almost on the spot watching TWO Tranmere players make untracked runs in to the box, one of whom got on to the ball and scored.....that is inexcusable.

Archived