IGNORED

Christian Roberts

elhombrecito

It's good to see from the Yeovil report that Robbo played well the other night, however does anyone else think it's a bit strange that he's being played upfront for the reserves? Granted, this is his best/favourite position but if he's only going to be played on the wing for the first team surely it would be beneficial for both him and the team if he was played out wide for the ressies? :rolleyes:

It's good to see from the Yeovil report that Robbo played well the other night, however does anyone else think it's a bit strange that he's being played upfront for the reserves?
Well, it is if he isn't given a chance up front on Saturday. However, I live in hope that the idea was to have a look at him in that position (seemingly, being top scoring striker last season wasn't a long enough look), with a view to playing him there against Stockport.

Sadly, that will inevitably be alongside Peacock and not Miller, if it happens at all.

When I recently went to Reserve game, he was on the right and has been playing there for majority of reserve games (Marv and Leroy up-front).

Interesting to see he has been changed at this particular time. Perhaps my prayers will be answered.

Probably play like a complete gimp. So just in case, not sure about playing Roberts up-front :rolleyes::dunno:

Archived