IGNORED

Title Run-in's

Guest Red_Alligator

Guest Red_Alligator

I wondered what you good people felt about the above fixtures?

I don't know who QPR or Plymouth have got (apart from us obviously!), but I must admit that when I look at our run in it doesn't look pretty!

In an earlier post this season I said that I felt it really might go down to the wire and I still think that this is is the case.

I'm quite concerned about not only the remaining fixtures but also the fact that we're not in possession of potent goalscorers like so many of the others (including the likes of Swindon and Brighton). I wonder how much of a handicap this is likely to be in the run in.

I really want a top two place and would rather not get tangled up in the play-offs. If we do, my mind's eye sees only one thing at the moment - a final against Swindon. No ta!

I wondered what you good people felt about the above fixtures?

I don't know who QPR or Plymouth have got (apart from us obviously!), but I must admit that when I look at our run in it doesn't look pretty!

In an earlier post this season I said that I felt it really might go down to the wire and I still think that this is is the case.

I'm quite concerned about not only the remaining fixtures but also the fact that we're not in possession of potent goalscorers like so many of the others (including the likes of Swindon and Brighton). I wonder how much of a handicap this is likely to be in the run in.

I really want a top two place and would rather not get tangled up in the play-offs. If we do, my mind's eye sees only one thing at the moment - a final against Swindon. No ta!

our run in don't look pretty :rolleyes:

it is in our own hands now...

stockport a

rushden h

tranmere a

oldham h

portvale a

q.p.r h

swindon a

plymouth h

luton a

brighton h

barnsley a

blackpool h

I predict a 21 point haul from the last 12 games - 6 wins 3 draws and 3 defeats. Don't know if that will be enough for a top two finish.
i predict that we will get 24 points, not sure that will be enough either, but hey, nobody knows! so we'll all have to wait until the 8th of may to find out!

know this might sound crazy - and pessimistic - but its positive! I cant see any team beating us in the Playoffs - if thats whats its gotta be! i reckon we got the beating of Swindon and everyone else - but I'm not so sure we have the strike power to beat QPR or Plymouth - so I'm going for a draw..

However i am hoping and praying - come on!!

Archived