IGNORED

What Positives Can We Take

Red Robin

That second half was absolute garbage,what the hell is the manager playing at? we were there for the taking for the second home game in a row.

I really am suprised by his tactics,a fan questioned him in a post earlier who has been supporting city for over 20 years,johnsons reaction don't bother coming down.

Hey johnson may I have my two pennys worth,we will be here long after your gone.

Your style of football is not to clever DWs football was far more pleaseing to watch.

We hold out for a win against the mighty orient what is it coming to.

p.s

I forget to mention guess who scored tonight one Marcus Stewart.

Guest Ralph Milne

That second half was absolute garbage,what the hell is the manager playing at? we were there for the taking for the second home game in a row.

I really am suprised by his tactics,a fan questioned him in a post earlier who has been supporting city for over 20 years,johnsons reaction don't bother coming down.

Hey johnson my I have my two pennys worth,we will be here long after your gone.

Your style of football is not to clever DWs football was far more pleasing to watch.

We hold out for a win against the mighty oriant what it coming to.

p.s

I forget to metion guess who scored tonight one Marcus Stewart.

another pointless post well done

Positives...

McCombe looked good in his first start. Keogh had a decent enough game. Carey was good in fact the starting back four all did well until the confusion later on.

Brown did quite well at times on the right and certainly got in at the back post well.

Williams was enthusiastic though raw but had pace and energy for 90 minutes.

To be honest there was enough performance there from most players and enough ability to spank Orient.

Guest Ralph Milne

Positives...

McCombe looked good in his first start. Keogh had a decent enough game. Carey was good in fact the starting back four all did well until the confusion later on.

Brown did quite well at times on the right and certainly got in at the back post well.

To be honest there was enough performance there from most players and enough ability to spank Orient.

oh right so it wasn't all bad then..

Your style of football is not to clever DWs football was far more pleasing to watch.

We hold out for a win against the mighty oriant what it coming to.

p.s

I forget to metion guess who scored tonight one Marcus Stewart.

don't notice any postives in your post? just another rambling post moaning about Johnson, and a former city player who scored tonight

We hold out for a win against the mighty orianti what is it coming to.

p.s

I forget to mention guess who scored tonight one Marcus Stewart.

I dread to think what you would be saying if we lost. :doh:

Give up, YOUR BORING.

Guest Ralph Milne

don't notice any postives in your post? just another rambling post moaning about Johnson, and a former city player who scored tonight

they are all out tonight mate.

Positives...

totally agree, Brown did very well when he actually got the ball, but didn't see enough of it for my liking, Keogh looked better again at Right Back, as I've previously said McCombe looks EXCELLENT, carey was also very solid alongside him!

Williams, did well but needs to learn when to run with the ball and when to lay it off for a team mate

oh right so it wasn't all bad then..

No it wasn't, I've already said that in reply to one of your other pointless one liners. What's hard to understand about someone completely disagreeing with the shockingly bad tactical decisions made by the manager but still thinking some players had a good game?

Positives...

Nibor be honest with yourself as a team performance it was shocking.

Nibor be honest with yourself as a team performance it was shocking.

I am being honest, this is what I think.

Individual performances for the most part were good enough.

The team performance in the first half was good enough.

The start of the second half we were under the cosh more than I'd like but I still couldn't see Orient scoring. We could have brought the ball down and played it out better, and put them under pressure from the half way line more, but it wasn't shocking.

The penalty looked dubious at best to me, they didn't even appeal for it and I don't thnk it was down to a performance that we conceeded.

It was the tactics (if that's what you call them) in the last 20 minutes that left a bad taste for me and had a massive negative impact on how we played. I don't blame the players for that.

I'm glad of the 3 points but we really should have pushed on from 2-0. I don't think we created enough chances in the second half and it was due to a couple great saves from Basso that we came away with all 3 points.

GJ seems to have a very negative attitude and seems to persist in leaving Williams upfront on his own and going very defensive in the last 15 minutes.

Noble going off injured was a blow and i hope he is fit for Saturday but i would be happy if we started with the same 11 that started today.

Come on guys, can anyone out there honestly say they enjoyed tonight's game, I don't think so, that was a bottom half of the table performance and were kidding ourselves if we think differently. But I will be back on Saturday and the next home game hoping that things will change but they never seem to. Sorry just feel a bit negative at the moment.. :city:

Come on guys, can anyone out there honestly say they enjoyed tonight's game, I don't think so, that was a bottom half of the table performance and were kidding ourselves if we think differently. But I will be back on Saturday and the next home game hoping that things will change but they never seem to. Sorry just feel a bit negative at the moment.. :city:

I thoroughly enjoyed the first half, at times the passing and movement were excellent. I didnt enjoy being under the proverbial in the second half.

I didn't go tonight but I understand we were very poor in the second half but just about deserved the win.

I think we can all be VERY positive. We have two key players returning very soon.

Plus, we are winning whilst playing very poorly. Surely we can only start to play better and we're currently only 1 point outside the playoffs.

The future's bright.... :pray:

I didn't go tonight but I understand we were very poor in the second half but just about deserved the win.

I think we can all be VERY positive. We have two key players returning very soon.

Plus, we are winning whilst playing very poorly. Surely we can only start to play better and we're currently only 1 point outside the playoffs.

The future's bright.... :pray:

you could say we played poorly in the 2nd half, however we did defend well in the 2nd half and held on for 3 points, although in the 2nd half they had alot of possesion, they didn't actually create much with it and due to some very good defending we didn't concede a goal from open play.

I thought that another positive was Mcalister, looks a very good signing, tackles, headers and brilliant at distribution, wouldn't mind seeing him on the left of midfield.

I am still very annoyed at the booing, we got THREE POINTS! Yes second half was bloody poor but we won, it's them extra 3 points we needed. We over the years have played to many games superbly and lost!

Guest Redpepper

I agree that the 2nd half wasn't pretty and yes at times I thought the worst would happen and Orient would score a 2nd goal.

But we won and in the cold light of day we are 3 points further ahead than yesterday, our league position has also improved and most of the top teams managed to lose.

I think we have to remember that last season we were playing badly and losing, this season we have some short term personnel problems but we are getting the points. We've actually won 3 out of 4 games and if we make that 4 out of 5 on Saturday (no matter how bad it is to watch) then we will have weathered a pretty bad storm exceptionally well.

All is not doom and gloom and at least we're not crying out for an improvement to get the points, we're asking for an improvement to make our victories more attractive and secure.

Archived