IGNORED

Don't Boycott Swansea!

Pilnin

Guest Dwile Flonker

Let's turn up in numbers, dress as women in Christmas clothing and have a bloody good time! :w00t:

Let this be the match we show them Welsh what Bristol City fans are all about!

:englandsmile4wf:

What? The Bristol City fans are all about dressing in women's' clothing? Count me out.

Why don't we dress like sheep and find out what THEY are all about?

Guest Dwile Flonker

Will we be banned from taking inflatable sheep as the Welsheys will get offended?

Offended or hot and bothered?

Will we be banned from taking inflatable sheep as the Welsheys will get offended?

There were a few floating round in the stands last season, was pretty funny. I'm not sure if you have seen the video from the England end in the Wales vs England match at Cardiff, but that looked so very very funny, looks about 500 inflatable sheep flying round the England supporters :clapping:

There were a few floating round in the stands last season, was pretty funny. I'm not sure if you have seen the video from the England end in the Wales vs England match at Cardiff, but that looked so very very funny, looks about 500 inflatable sheep flying round the England supporters :clapping:

Got mine!

Let's turn up in numbers, dress as women in Christmas clothing and have a bloody good time! :w00t:

Let this be the match we show them Welsh what Bristol City fans are all about!

:englandsmile4wf:

lets hope we have so many coaches filled they won't have enough space to park them all.

Well said cider army. We don't go to matches to be caged, we go to have a laugh and show some passion (or I do any ways and some may differ on here that maybe they go to moan after :whistle: )!

Sheep to inflate will be about, well, briefly before the taff brigade take em' off us! :innocent06:

Archived