IGNORED

Kids For A Quid

Guest MrT

Who would pay an extra £1 so they don't get a kid not interested in the game screaming drivel throughtout the game sitting behind them.  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I would pay an extra £10 to avoid annoying kids. Can't their parents teach them how to behave at football i.e. Pay attention to the game and swear/insult at the opposition. I don't mind screaming and yelling during a game by anyone so long as its football related and not random b*llocks.

N.B. For the parents. If they don't want to be at the game don't take them even if its only £1.

Guest eggdaps
Personally I would pay an extra £10 to avoid annoying kids. Can't their parents teach them how to behave at football i.e. Pay attention to the game and swear/insult at the opposition. I don't mind screaming and yelling during a game by anyone so long as its football related and not random b*llocks.

N.B. For the parents. If they don't want to be at the game don't take them even if its only £1.

What a snob you are. :dunno:

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

It gets on my tits down here. Espescially when theyre (I tried to say a naughty word)in about on thier mobiles and stuff. Fair enough its extra money for the club but it puts me of the game hearing kids playing with ringtones and stuff

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Yes, as said its not about raising money, its about getting fans down her regulary and setting up a furture fan base.

However buy and adults ticket and get a kids ticket for the seat next to the adults free, then that would be a diamond of an idea.

Also would like to agree with the comment, some kids talk more sense than some of the adults.

Archived