IGNORED

Forest Piddle Water

Red Robin

guess_whos_back Posted on 18/10 15:03 Email this Message | Reply

re: A Polite Warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if at any point you are thinking its raining chicken soup, the chances are it will be the upper bridgford end slinging plastic cups of piss down on you which has been a common complaint this year which the stewrads, strangly, always seem to miss ;0)

Christ I don't think city fans will take this very well,it could well kick off if the above happens.I cannot understand how home supporters can sit above away supporters,I remember at coventry all those years ago their fans were above us chucking crap down and fluids.

and SL worrys about opening up the east end.

Guest Forest_for_life

guess_whos_back Posted on 18/10 15:03 Email this Message | Reply

re: A Polite Warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if at any point you are thinking its raining chicken soup, the chances are it will be the upper bridgford end slinging plastic cups of piss down on you which has been a common complaint this year which the stewrads, strangly, always seem to miss ;0)

Christ I don't think city fans will take this very well,it could well kick off if the above happens.I cannot understand how home supporters can sit above away supporters,I remember at coventry all those years ago their fans were above us chucking crap down and fluids.

and SL worrys about opening up the east end.

That chap is just winding you up. You will have to worry about the stewards though.

That chap is just winding you up. You will have to worry about the stewards though.

Why don't you just be honest mate? My mate whos a Leicester fan has been there a few times and the same thing happens all the time he says whether its spit (which is so common but never gets dealt with) or p*ss.

Guest Forest_for_life

Why don't you just be honest mate? My mate whos a Leicester fan has been there a few times and the same thing happens all the time he says whether its spit (which is so common but never gets dealt with) or p*ss.

Yeah but he's a Fester fan.

Most Forest fans would prefer it if we had the Lower Bridgford anyway.

I'd worry about the game and not about 'videoing stuff and sending it to the Nottinghamshire Police!' :rofl2br:

Archived