IGNORED

Should Be An Advantage Saturday

Port Said Red

Doncaster should be physically stretched and mentally down after losing on penalties to Wycombe last night, wouldn't you think?

I hope you all enjoy the game, my friend has borrowed my season ticket and will be bringing his family along, thanks to £1 a kid. He has kindly offered to text me the results while I am away as his side of the bargain.

COYR's :city:

Doncaster should be physically stretched and mentally down after losing on penalties to Wycombe last night, wouldn't you think?

I hope you all enjoy the game, my friend has borrowed my season ticket and will be bringing his family along, thanks to £1 a kid. He has kindly offered to text me the results while I am away as his side of the bargain.

COYR's :city:

Season Tickets are strictly not transferable. YOU ARE BANNED FOR LIFE unless of course you can afford a Premier Seat where CS will welcome you back with open arms. :pray:

Season Tickets are strictly not transferable. YOU ARE BANNED FOR LIFE unless of course you can afford a Premier Seat where CS will welcome you back with open arms. :pray:

:doh: I meant, of course, that I have returned this weeks ticket to the club and told my friend that my seat is available for purchase. :me?: .

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

The same striking problem we had against Chesterfield?

What was the score again...

:rolleyes:

Brentford, what was the score

Nottingham Forest, what was the score

If you can't see that we have a striker problem i suggest following another sport, like indoor bowls.

Archived