IGNORED

Jevons Or Stewart ?

scrumpybcfc1897

i go for stewart,he can hold ball up ,pass ball and score goals,not just pens.

what can jevons do ? hes lazy, cant pass a ball hes not a squad player,just plays for his self.

Not the player for Bristol city.

Stewart is the lazy one at least he was when he played for us!!

Jevons will be fine soon enough once Brooks is back to hold the ball up for him.

what can jevons do ? hes lazy, cant pass a ball hes not a squad player,just plays for his self.

Good job he passed it yesterday,or you would'nt have won,or was he playing for himself,and it was just a sh1t shot? :farmer:

Stewart obviously-but won't play for City again.

I don't agree with the point you made claiming Jevons to be lazy, I think he's giving us everything,he's just not good enough.

Stewart obviously-but won't play for City again.

I don't agree with the point you made claiming Jevons to be lazy, I think he's giving us everything,he's just not good enough.

I think you are all being a bit unfair re Jevons he is giving his best and yes at the moment it isn't quite good enough but that is because he lacks service and someone to hold the ball up for him.

I think you are all being a bit unfair re Jevons he is giving his best and yes at the moment it isn't quite good enough but that is because he lacks service and someone to hold the ball up for him.

Sarah-you really don't need to state on every post the fact you think Brooker will be the making of Jevons.

jevons for me anyday.

stewart hasn't proved he is a bristol city player or supporter.

too big for his boots as he can't take someone telling him what to do.

I thought the question was who's the better player? Has to be Stewart!

Sarah-you really don't need to state on every post the fact you think Brooker will be the making of Jevons.

Jevons needs someone to hold the ball up for him there is no one to do this at the moment which is why he is not performing. Can't you see this????

i think stewart should be given another chance .

jevons don't do enough for me .

Stewart did **** *** when he played for us last time i never want him back and I'm confident GJ feels the same.

I thought the question was who's the better player? Has to be Stewart!

stewart may be the better player in some minds but jevons is still learning

and will come good.

:doh:

OK boss,very sorry,but i'm sure i saw him make the pass that led to the goal,yes or no? :doh:

Yes obv some people had there eyes shut at this point!! They have chosen to get on Jevons back no matter what but they can't back up their points.

Stewart did **** *** when he played for us last time i never want him back and I'm confident GJ feels the same.

Now now Miss Burton.

Just cause yer boyfriend is cutting the half time oranges up at the mo, no need for all that huffing and puffing.

He,ll soon be back with those tight shorts on, to get yer heart beat racing again... :D

Now now Miss Burton.

Just cause yer boyfriend is cutting the half time oranges up at the mo, no need for all that huffing and puffing.

He,ll soon be back with those tight shorts on, to get yer heart beat racing again... :D

I hope so i really do!! Although i reckon it could be a few more weeks judging by what he said to me on Sat :( Poor love it must be so frustrating!!

The goal was more about the emphatic finish from Carey, don't tell me you think Jevons earn't his 3.5K by making one 10yd pass :unsure:

I just think whatever Jevons does you will never be satisfied.

Any chance you could give Gary Johnson a ring to let him in on all of the above information that you KNOW to be correct which appears to have passed him by - i.e you KNOW Jevons to be lazy, you KNOW he only plays for himself, you KNOW he can't pass a ball (so tell me how he has assisted in four goals this season then!!) and you KNOW he can only score penalties (strange as I thought he had scored four from open play).

To be fair, both forwards were poor yesterday (particularly Myrie-Williams who apart from one run and shot was an out and out liability - but personally I can accept that players will have games like that). But, as I have said on numerous occasions, it does not matter that we are second in the league, the likes of you and many others still need a whipping boy. You can't whip Basso at the moment. You can't whip Lee Johnson any more and so Jevons is currently the one who is there to be shot at. Who's next?

Answer the question-do you think one pass is enough in 90 mins of football?

No. But you know my views on the Jevons issue.

Tell u what, if Brooks ever leaves the club, I'm ringing the samaritians asap, tell them to get their asses up the suspension bridge and calmly talk down a Miss Sarah.... :D

Ha ha he is not going anywhere ;)

Answer the question-do you think one pass is enough in 90 mins of football?

Sometimes one moment is all it takes. On the information I have, Marcus Stewart was caught offside approximately 57 times yesterday (OK - slight exaggeration - it was 132!!) but popped up to score the equaliser in injury time. Did he do enough?

Although to balance what I have said, Jevons was poor overall yesterday.

Any chance you could give Gary Johnson a ring to let him in on all of the above information that you KNOW to be correct which appears to have passed him by - i.e you KNOW Jevons to be lazy, you KNOW he only plays for himself, you KNOW he can't pass a ball (so tell me how he has assisted in four goals this season then!!) and you KNOW he can only score penalties (strange as I thought he had scored four from open play).

To be fair, both forwards were poor yesterday (particularly Myrie-Williams who apart from one run and shot was an out and out liability - but personally I can accept that players will have games like that). But, as I have said on numerous occasions, it does not matter that we are second in the league, the likes of you and many others still need a whipping boy. You can't whip Basso at the moment. You can't whip Lee Johnson any more and so Jevons is currently the one who is there to be shot at. Who's next?

Good point!! Nice to see some people on here talk sense :)

I think you just have except the longer it goes on the more people will start to question his ability.

The whole of October without a goal- Bournemouth seems an age ago now!!

I think you just have except the longer it goes on the more people will start to question his ability.

The whole of October without a goal- Bournemouth seems an age ago now!!

As i say you have got it in for him nothing he ever does will be right for you.

Archived