IGNORED

Jevons Or Stewart ?

scrumpybcfc1897

That right, it's my thought he's not scoring and doing very little else- Just speaking as I find Ms Jevons :wub:

:rolleyes: I don't love Phil Jevons just want whats best for Bristol City Football Club and i will say this again Once My Brooks is back you will see a different Jevons and i can't wait to see your reaction!!! :)

Mike, I don't think the question is fair.

Stewart over the years has been an excellent player who did nothing in the shirt of the club he supports. jevons hasnt set the gate alight but he is a City player while MS stated he would 'not play for City again unless there was a change of manager'.

We need to support Jevons as I cannot see MS playing for City again.

Mike, I don't think the question is fair.

Stewart over the years has been an excellent player who did nothing in the shirt of the club he supports. jevons hasnt set the gate alight but he is a City player while MS stated he would 'not play for City again unless there was a change of manager'.

We need to support Jevons as I cannot see MS playing for City again.

At last the message is getting through to some of you. Stewart is not welcome at our club. Brooks doesn't like playing upfront with Stewart so thats a good reason in its self why i never want to see Stewart at our club again.

Sometimes one moment is all it takes. On the information I have, Marcus Stewart was caught offside approximately 57 times yesterday (OK - slight exaggeration - it was 132!!) but popped up to score the equaliser in injury time. Did he do enough?

Although to balance what I have said, Jevons was poor overall yesterday.

Very true,constantly offside,when we made our last sub,my mate said he would take off MS,i said if anyone will get the egualizer he will,1min to go and who pops up,just like Blackpool.

The big difference is,he did'nt do alot yesterday,but you wo'nt find us all slagging him off,like you have on here with PJ,that pass from Jevons yesterday might be the best all season come May!! :clapping:

Very true,constantly offside,when we made our last sub,my mate said he would take off MS,i said if anyone will get the egualizer he will,1min to go and who pops up,just like Blackpool.

The big difference is,he did'nt do alot yesterday,but you wo'nt find us all slagging him off,like you have on here with PJ,that pass from Jevons yesterday might be the best all season come May!! :clapping:

I'm not slagging Jevons off. He was poor yesterday except he played a significant part in the one moment that counted and as you say it could be crucial in the overall scheme of things. Unfortunately, we seem to have a mentality, as a fan base, where one or two players have to be in line to "shot at" at any given time. As I have said, Basso got plenty of verbal on here earlier in the season (including a small number of lunatics who claimed he wasn't up to parks football) then "Daddy's Boy" was up for some stick after a couple of defeats and now it is Jevons - that is the way of some of our support.

i go for stewart,he can hold ball up ,pass ball and score goals,not just pens.

what can jevons do ? hes lazy, cant pass a ball hes not a squad player,just plays for his self.

Not the player for Bristol city.

JEVO FOR ME- he's going to do what Rooney has just done and net a hat-trick soon and shut everyone up!

I'm not slagging Jevons off. He was poor yesterday except he played a significant part in the one moment that counted and as you say it could be crucial in the overall scheme of things. Unfortunately, we seem to have a mentality, as a fan base, where one or two players have to be in line to "shot at" at any given time. As I have said, Basso got plenty of verbal on here earlier in the season (including a small number of lunatics who claimed he wasn't up to parks football) then "Daddy's Boy" was up for some stick after a couple of defeats and now it is Jevons - that is the way of some of our support.

Know what you mean,LJ had the same here,but he was in the team on merit,some of the verble he got was appalling,embarssing,and when he left it just showed how good he realy was.

Jevo did take a lot of stick from some,he only got the Golden Boot,but as we all know penalties don't count,and of course that did'nt help us at all in getting promoted! :farmer:

i go for stewart,he can hold ball up ,pass ball and score goals,not just pens.

what can jevons do ? hes lazy, cant pass a ball hes not a squad player,just plays for his self.

Not the player for Bristol city.

Jevons..He plays for Bristol City and works for the team

Stewart.........signed for Bristol City but never cared enough to perform, was more concerned with getting drunk on a saturday night.

Jevons..He plays for Bristol City and works for the team

Stewart.........signed for Bristol City but never cared enough to perform, was more concerned with getting drunk on a saturday night.

Its not as simple as that.

they are both good players, Stewart has had a great career and is still an excellent footballer, his time with us hasn't worked out, bit of his fault, bit of the manager's.

It's history now. Let's move on.

Jevons represents our future in the championship, he is capable of scoring plenty of goals and helping us turn in to a competant championship side.

Its not as simple as that.

they are both good players, Stewart has had a great career and is still an excellent footballer, his time with us hasn't worked out, bit of his fault, bit of the manager's.

It's history now. Let's move on.

Jevons represents our future in the championship, he is capable of scoring plenty of goals and helping us turn in to a competant championship side.

think he summed it up quite nicely, however......stewart is on a downward sprial career-wise where as Jevons has yet to show his best for city due to lack of games alongside brooker,

personally from what I have seen in both in their short spells at City, Jevons looks a better bet and I would prefer him

think he summed it up quite nicely, however......stewart is on a downward sprial career-wise where as Jevons has yet to show his best for city due to lack of games alongside brooker,

personally from what I have seen in both in their short spells at City, Jevons looks a better bet and I would prefer him

I totally agree with you.

Stewart is a far better player and if he were in our squad at the present time, we would create more goal scoring opportunities and no doubt score more goals. When he played for BCFC he worked his socks off, trying to make a very average team play something that resembled decent football. It was an impossible task. Playing within the current team/squad he would surely show us what a good player he still is.

I'm not really sure what type of striker Jevons is? I don't see him as an out and out goalscorer, nor somebody who holds the ball up for others to play off of him! That Williams is quick, but does he possess a strikers instinct in front of goal, I don't think so.

Definately a role for Stewart in our squad. Stewart and Johnson should put their mutual ego's to one side, act like men and both work towards BCFC gaining promotion.

Stewart is a far better player and if he were in our squad at the present time, we would create more goal scoring opportunities and no doubt score more goals. When he played for BCFC he worked his socks off, trying to make a very average team play something that resembled decent football. It was an impossible task. Playing within the current team/squad he would surely show us what a good player he still is.

I'm not really sure what type of striker Jevons is? I don't see him as an out and out goalscorer, nor somebody who holds the ball up for others to play off of him! That Williams is quick, but does he possess a strikers instinct in front of goal, I don't think so.

Definately a role for Stewart in our squad. Stewart and Johnson should put their mutual ego's to one side, act like men and both work towards BCFC gaining promotion.

If that lay about Stewart comes back you can kiss goodbye to promotion mate. So i am mighty relieved that it will never happen!!

Stewart couldn't care less about Bristol city football club mate thats why i don't like him.

I have read all your posts and replies regarding Marcus Stewart, Steve Brooker Phil Jevons etc, and I have tried really hard not to succumb to your pathetic comments about Marcus Stewart, but I'm sorry this post finally nailed it for me, how on earth can you possibly state that Marcus Stewart couldn't care less about Bristol City Football Club?,then state you "don't like him". Have you met him, spoke to him, and asked him his thoughts about Bristol City??. or is this just your opinion?

And whys that then ?

Because last time Stewart played for us all he did was create an atmosphere. All the others resented him and that is partly why we ended up in the state we did before Gary Johnson came and sorted it out. We have stamped out the drinking culture as well so no way do we want the ringleader back. This football club is a much better place without Marcus Stewart.

I really cant see what all the fuss is with Jevons. He certainly aint good enough for the Championship, if we make it there (And by God we SHOULD be getting players of that standard, if we mean to survive there). Hes a competant lower league player, and absolutely nothing to shout about. End of.

Stewart was a championship player, but didnt do it for us. and costing City a bomb to scorte for another rival in the division!! :ranting::ranting::ranting: End of.

To be frank neither going would be a major loss for City.

Brooker and A N Other is what we need, NOT those two. Brooks is badly missed right now.

Sorry Stewart lovers & Jevons lovers. :)

Because last time Stewart played for us all he did was create an atmosphere. All the others resented him and that is partly why we ended up in the state we did before Gary Johnson came and sorted it out. We have stamped out the drinking culture as well so no way do we want the ringleader back. This football club is a much better place without Marcus Stewart.

Was Marcus in town that night??????

Think about what you say before you print Sarah.

I have read all your posts and replies regarding Marcus Stewart, Steve Brooker Phil Jevons etc, and I have tried really hard not to succumb to your pathetic comments about Marcus Stewart, but I'm sorry this post finally nailed it for me, how on earth can you possibly state that Marcus Stewart couldn't care less about Bristol City Football Club?,then state you "don't like him". Have you met him, spoke to him, and asked him his thoughts about Bristol City??. or is this just your opinion?

I saw his attitude towards playing for us mate and the way he didn't look after himself and Gary Johnson saw through him straight away as well. I never want to see him at Bristol City football club again.

Was Marcus in town that night??????

Think about what you say before you print Sarah.

Well if he wasan't it was a one off for him thats for sure.

I really cant see what all the fuss is with Jevons. He certainly aint good enough for the Championship, if we make it there (And by God we SHOULD be getting players of that standard, if we mean to survive there). Hes a competant lower league player, and absolutely nothing to shout about. End of.

Stewart was a championship player, but didnt do it for us. and costing City a bomb to scorte for another rival in the division!! :ranting::ranting::ranting: End of.

To be frank neither going would be a major loss for City.

Brooker and A N Other is what we need, NOT those two. Brooks is badly missed right now.

Sorry Stewart lovers & Jevons lovers. :)

Well you know my views re Brooks the best player at the club and thats not biased that is a fact. I still say him and Jevons could be the promotion winning strike partnership.

I saw his attitude towards playing for us mate and the way he didn't look after himself and Gary Johnson saw through him straight away as well. I never want to see him at Bristol City football club again.

So you don't know for sure then its just your opinion?

What are you on about, fitness wise MS was the fittest player down here

as someone keeps reminding me

once a gas head always a stupid gashead

Nice constructive argument there Colin mate ! :doh:

Archived