IGNORED

And Now Tonights Quiz

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

According to uncle Rog's spy 7 are due for the chop.

The Yeovil game was the deceider. Some before the january transfer window as well.

Tonights quiz. Which seven?

This would probably help if you were at Yeovile when it would be obvious who four of them are.

Off you go then....

Guest MaloneFM

'Hello Lee? Its daddy. Tell mum I'll be home the same time. You? No daddy isn't going to flog you is he poppet? Look if Marcus calls again just tell him his parking space is still being painted so he can't use it for a while. Yes daddy has to flog a few of your underacheiving money grabber waster chums. Who? Hang on I'm going through a tunnel...well....the first one is.....'

Malone :(

I am different well weird as my mates describe me unique even some will whisper but you...

You are a whole different ball game I just don't get you and I have been reading your posts for years now. :(

Ha ha i know what you mean i read his posts and think What???

According to uncle Rog's spy 7 are due for the chop.

The Yeovil game was the deceider. Some before the january transfer window as well.

Tonights quiz. Which seven?

This would probably help if you were at Yeovile when it would be obvious who four of them are.

Off you go then....

Cant they wait till the end of the season? It's a very delicate operation, and when I had mine I was off work for 2 weeks!!

'Hello Lee? Its daddy. Tell mum I'll be home the same time. You? No daddy isn't going to flog you is he poppet? Look if Marcus calls again just tell him his parking space is still being painted so he can't use it for a while. Yes daddy has to flog a few of your underacheiving money grabber waster chums. Who? Hang on I'm going through a tunnel...well....the first one is.....'

Ah just read that properly I thought it was one of your rants at first I get it now.

:doh:

Archived