IGNORED

Soccer Night - City On Now!

Guest scumbag

crap program, but hey.........city goals on now

It has improved since last time i watched it, Anglia soccer night is better that it though. At least now get decent amount of highlights other than just the goals and a chance.

Must admit that's the first time I've watched Soccer Night this season and the major change they've made is NOT having Pitman acting like a ť**t.

Good highlights all of the local sides' games, with no perceptable bias in any particular direction. Decent extended highlights of the Forest game. If anyone is still honestly trying to claim our local ITV station are biased against us, they're wrong!

Must admit that's the first time I've watched Soccer Night this season and the major change they've made is NOT having Pitman acting like a ť**t.

Good highlights all of the local sides' games, with no perceptable bias in any particular direction. Decent extended highlights of the Forest game. If anyone is still honestly trying to claim our local ITV station are biased against us, they're wrong!

You having a laugh, is he having a laugh :rofl2br: Jed makes me cringe every time i watch him

Archived