IGNORED

Coventry

Red Robin

Not a bad game,to be fair if we go up we have to beat teams like coventry week in week out.

They are a good championship side,however not anywhere near the best in there.

It is a game city can win,I would imagine GJ and the players will be quietly confident on home turf.

They will bring a couple of thousand down, maybe more should be a good crowd,and proper atmosphere that day.

The lads played well today,Jevo took his goals well,Showumni WHAT A GREAT PLAYER HE IS TURNING OUT TO BE.

If it is anything like that game at there place all them years ago it should be a great game of football.

I agree - it is a game City can win. Certainly Coventry won't fancy it much especially as our home form is very good.I reckon there could a 14000+ crowd.

Reading there forum they reckon they will bring 3000+ should be a good crowd and banter.

Guest Gary Gilmore's eyes

I reckon it's a good draw .

If we have desires to play in the Championship , it will be good to benchmark ourselves against Coventry . Plus , although it should be a decent enough crowd , it wo n't be a frenzy to get a ticket ( for non-season ticket holders ) as if we were playing a premier league team .

And , of course , we stand a reasonable chance of getting to the next round .

Could have been alot worse .

Harry May

Not a bad game,to be fair if we go up we have to beat teams like coventry week in week out.

They are a good championship side,however not anywhere near the best in there.

It is a game city can win,I would imagine GJ and the players will be quietly confident on home turf.

They will bring a couple of thousand down, maybe more should be a good crowd,and proper atmosphere that day.

The lads played well today,Jevo took his goals well,Showumni WHAT A GREAT PLAYER HE IS TURNING OUT TO BE.

If it is anything like that game at there place all them years ago it should be a great game of football.

Exactly. Great point. This will give us an indication as to whether we might be able to hack it against the average Championship team.

Archived