IGNORED

Anyone Having Problems

Guest DanishRedprint

Guest DanishRedprint

I've send an email to the Club regarding membership etc and information starting up an officiel Scandinavian SupporterClub and a few more things but haven't got a reply yet, does anyone know if this is normal or what, which people at the Club will be the right ones to speak to ??

Btw I send the email to the media email at BCFC..

I've send an email to the Club regarding membership etc and information starting up an officiel Scandinavian SupporterClub and a few more things but haven't got a reply yet, does anyone know if this is normal or what, which people at the Club will be the right ones to speak to ??

Btw I send the email to the media email at BCFC..

Try the ST, they can give you the relevant info you need.

don't hold your breath.

The clubs secretary promised to get a reply from someone at the club to a letter my little brother sent..

Nothing heard in 6 months..

:whistle2:

'swhy I suggested the ST, THEY respond to your letters/emails.

Just send email towards the SupporterTrust, hopefully they'll get back, again thanks for help..

Which address did you use? I ask as we have experienced a small issue with the info@ address. Might I suggest that you try nick@bristolcityst.org.uk as he is the Fans' Rep.

Cheers

Guest DanishRedprint
Which address did you use? I ask as we have experienced a small issue with the info@ address. Might I suggest that you try nick@bristolcityst.org.uk as he is the Fans' Rep.

Cheers

used the info@address, will give it a few days, no answer I'll try the other..thanks pal..

Still haven't heard anything from the Club as well as the supporter trust, anyone on the list that might help out ?

Is it the Supporters Club or the Supporters Trust you want to get hold of and what is it you want to know?

I understand there may be a problem with the Trust's info@ e-mail address.

I am a member of the Supporters Trust board. If necessary you can e-mail me at Nick@bristolcityst.org.uk

Still haven't heard anything from the Club as well as the supporter trust, anyone on the list that might help out ?

You could write again ......... make sure you Double Underline everything - Then they'll Know its Danishhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cos' only DANISHHHHHHHhhhhhh is Double Underlined!

(sorry I couldnt help, just making light of it... reference to an old Danish Bacon TV advert we used to get over here)

Good Luck D R , hope Tompo can sort things for ya. :)

Guest DanishRedprint
Is it the Supporters Club or the Supporters Trust you want to get hold of and what is it you want to know?

I understand there may be a problem with the Trust's info@ e-mail address.

I am a member of the Supporters Trust board. If necessary you can e-mail me at Nick@bristolcityst.org.uk

Just emailed you mate..

Guest DanishRedprint
I thought there was already a Scandinavian supporters club (seriously).

I'm sure the guy who ran it used to go onto the Yahoo Citylist many a moon ago.

Pretty sure there isn't, any of my fellow Scandinavians please help out if so, it

would be nice to have a Scandinavian Branch of this great Club, to get a real contact

to the Club and maybe even the players :))

Guest DanishRedprint
I won't see it until I get to work tomorrow but will reply as soon as I can.

Great Tompo, looking forward to hear from you..

Archived