IGNORED

Police

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Saw loads of police after the game, can anyone shed some-light? EE was fantastic 2day, was infront of the band and the 25 min red army chant was just class!

Guest Ricky BCFC

Might have something to do with the fact that around 50 (possibly more) of them all kicked off behind the Dolman after the match. Exactly who was fighting who I aint got a clue, as surely there wouldn't have been any Rushden fans round there. :dunno:

Guest g_funk

red army!

it was quality, it only works in the second half though, it just fades away if sang in the first!

that stupid city version of 'country roads' is absolutly shocking and who ever invented it or was singing it should be !!!!

class night though,

Guest John-0

no there were in the ground most of them anyway. They had been planning the fight all through the game and rang up their mates to get more guys down! I heard most of their conversations throughtout the game they came for a fight and organised one. As I walked out of the ground I saw them waiting by the wall near the burger van so its no surprise there was trouble. Idiots! with their fake burbery hats

Guest malaggro

I saw that group of kids as I left the East End. They had been in the ground, saw them. Average age must have been about 15 ish.

Funny thing was that one of them was holding a portable stereo. Perhaps they turned it on and the taste in music was so s_hit that the style police were called. Either that they just fancied a "dance".

Next away game the Yellow Submarine Crew will all be seen holding the latest cutting edge radiograms. It's a fashion thing!

:dunno::blush::D:o:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest CityDuke14
no there were in the ground most of them anyway. They had been planning the fight all through the game and rang up their mates to get more guys down! I heard most of their conversations throughtout the game they came for a fight and organised one. As I walked out of the ground I saw them waiting by the wall near the burger van so its no surprise there was trouble. Idiots! with their fake burbery hats

If you heard all of this,why didn't you do something about it?

A little word to a fence support("steward") wouldn't have gone amiss.

If they then chose to do nothing the club would have to do something about it.

Guest John-0

yeah maybe your right but to be honest seeing as it was a few 15-16 years olds planning what seemed to be a fight between themselves and not rival fans it didnt really seem that serious. I was also interested to see the team leader standing in front of the mob outside of the ground. Does he always do that? Anyway does anyone have any info as to what exactly happend was it a little scuffle or more of a gang fight?

Guest John-0

btw, when i say what seemed to be between themselves I cant be sure about that but they were arranging it with some other kids in the ground!

Guest CityDuke14

Reference the team leader

Just what I wanted to hear as I have made a complaint reference the stewarding and any additional info is welcome.

Didn't happen to get his number did you?

Guest John-0

hey I think its 3, hes the fat bald guy. You seen his little friend that follows him round also bald looks kinda the same just not quite as overweight, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. looks like hes aspireing to be the team leader :dunno: well i found it funny!

Guest Ricky BCFC
yeah maybe your right but to be honest seeing as it was a few 15-16 years olds planning what seemed to be a fight between themselves and not rival fans it didnt really seem that serious. I was also interested to see the team leader standing in front of the mob outside of the ground. Does he always do that? Anyway does anyone have any info as to what exactly happend was it a little scuffle or more of a gang fight?

I think it was supposed to be a gang fight as there were a lot of them getting involved. But it only lasted around a couple of minutes, if that, as they all ended up running away. And I think it was just rival gangs rather than rival teams as I didn't see any other teams colours other than city. Suppose you could say "well if they were comming to Ashton Gate wouldn't they be stupid to wear another teams colours?" but if they were planning to fight anyway, why would they care? Who knows really. :dunno:

And yeah like WillsbridgeRed said, some of them had alcohol so I doubt they were all in the ground. As they all started running away one kid ran past me with a big bottle of blackthorn and a black eye.

Guest Topbuzz

I'm sure theres gangs of lads fighting n drinkin cider all over bristol (i know i did at there age)hardly a sole football problem .

Also the why didnt you tell a steward comment to malaggro what are we in school ?Mal and the rest of the Old Skool Eastenders dont need to be lectured on how to run and cry to the stewards ..show some respect to them (YELLOW SUBMARINE NOT THE STEWARDS)

Guest John-0

does anyone think this quid a kid thing attracts these people? you know if they can get it for a quid why not come down for a fight, if its a little more maybe they would prefer to go and buy cider. Just a theory whats your opinion???

Guest WillsbridgeRed

If I had my way I'd ban under 16's from EE, harsh but would solve most of the problems in one.

I know there is plenty of you are well behaved, but alot simply think they can act how they want and the stewards can't handle it - Which is fair enough, they aren't there to be telling kids to behave

Guest Ricky BCFC
does anyone think this quid a kid thing attracts these people? you know if they can get it for a quid why not come down for a fight, if its a little more maybe they would prefer to go and buy cider. Just a theory whats your opinion???
Yeah possibly, a bunch of kids hear that the rival gang is going to be at the football, then see that it's only a quid each to get in and so decide to go and give them a suprise.

Yeah possibly, a bunch of kids hear that the rival gang is going to be at the football, then see that it's only a quid each to get in and so decide to go and give them a suprise.

speaking to a steward i know from what i can gather he said it

is young gang of what they call ''csf youth firm'' fighting amoungst

their selves to see who runs the gang. but it needs to be nipped in the bud

as not sure how true this is but he also told me the f.a representatives

who were observing the east end and by all accounts were not impressed

by some of the behavior of SOME of the fans in their jumping on the fence

and standing on the seats, he also went on to say we could lose league

points if it carrys on ;):(

like i said not sure how true his comments are but i work with the

guy out of football so i don't have any reason to doubt his word but

it is very worrying if true.

oh dear boys will be boys but it must be stopped :D

Guest John-0

thanks willsbridge I'm 16. I can see you point that most of the idiots are around my age but yeah..............................................

speaking to a steward i know from what i can gather he said it

is young gang of what they call ''csf youth firm'' fighting amoungst

their selves to see who runs the gang. but it needs to be nipped in the bud

as not sure how true this is but he also told me the f.a representatives

who were observing the east end and by all accounts were not impressed

by some of the behavior of SOME of the fans in their jumping on the fence

and standing on the seats, he also went on to say we could lose league

points if it carrys on

like i said not sure how true his comments are but i work with the

guy out of football so i don't have any reason to doubt his word but

it is very worrying if true.

oh dear boys will be boys but it must be stopped

This isnt true at all mate

Was between rival gangs from Lockleave and i think ashton?

All pre-arranged, nothing to do with csf youth or bristol city football club in anyway

This isnt true at all mate

Was between rival gangs from Lockleave and i think ashton?

All pre-arranged, nothing to do with csf youth or bristol city football club in anyway

fair enough, like i said i was told by a steward...

but still it is trouble at ashton gate that could lose us league points

or if not league points we will lose the east end ;)

and the f.a and the club won't see it as rival local gangs

they will see it as football hooligans :D:(:(

Guest Uncle Ern

Did you hear us lot take the P1$$ out of them when they mobbed up and started to leave? Plenty of girly noises etc.

Guest Topbuzz

Elvis....Was it the gang of young un's everyone took the (I tried to say a naughty word) outta saying charge Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :P

As i walked out into Ashton Park i walked past a group of 20 blokes n' lases and one said 'the pigs r at the East End!

Archived