IGNORED

Most Worthy Of Mention

Guest city slicker 71

Guest city slicker 71

A hard earned win, one of the posts came in handy a though a step nearer, Of course mention must be made of the better than ever matchwinning effort led into battle by Drum & Base The Yellow submarine crew and the full orchestra of the South Terrace aka East End. Of the many seasons Iv'e stood in there none can compare with this one. A wonderful spirit pervades through those old rafters, and its too strong, too infectious to dampen; acknowledgement from Mr Wilson is a case in point.

Standing back for a moment I thought of how Scott Murray would have played up to it he would have loved every second,

I tend to stand up at the back towards the burger bar with a few other nutters there seemed to be more joining in long may it continue. Finally, there's always a damp squib and I would appeal to all East Enders to ignore the negative post ie, people leaving the EE early, that wafer thin contribution is what we would come to expect!

Thanks again all of you for your faith and commitment youv'e made one old bugger very happy.

RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW (Tennyson)

Have to agree with you that the atmosphere is good. Everyone seems to be together, young or old. We all seem to mix well and look out for each other like it can be at away games.

Maybe it's because all the loopy fans who want to sing and have a good time while willing thier team to victory are now all together. Or maybe it's because we havn't lost since we've been in there.

Who knows, but long may it continue, as my kids and nephew who have only experienced the Dolman 'till now love it.(and they sing thier heads off so no moaning about too many kids) :dunno:

Keep singing keep the faith 'cause we are going UP

Guest malaggro

It was a good atmosphere last night. I reckon Friday night football is a winner.

People finish work, have a few drinks to ease themselves gently into the weekend and then sing like nutters down the Gate.

:Party12: + :Costumed19: = :Party27: :dunno::blush::D:o:o

Did anyone see that old bloke fall over and roll about on the floor between the seats? Very strange behaviour, can't think how it happened. :ph34r:

Guest Topbuzz

I gotta say that was one of my favorite nights in the EE ,a real effort to keep the atmostphere going but great .

One of the true stars of last night was the guy sat behind the submarine crew black away shirt few kids he was responsible for keeping the support going many times a proper legend Respect mate if you read this .

Guest Topbuzz

Well good work fella then Old Spot ,

I probably know most of the people on here by face just cant match the name

Hell - thanks to the infectious noise coming from both the East End and the Atteo, even some of the eternally quiet joined us in singing from the Dolman last night!

The EE sounded fantastic from where I was sat. Really added something...

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

The Atyo was singing, well i never. Though i thought i heard something during 'Red Army' from block E?

Guest cider gliders

Yeah the East End gang as made a big difference

to the atmostphere down the gate! an the players

rise to it we be sure! we have our tickets for the

eastend for the QPR an Plymouth games, so we`ll

be in thur joinin` in the singin` with the young un`s! :blush:

UP THE CITY! :D

Yer City Slicker, never mind about standin` by the

ruddy tea hut, we never see thy stood by the bar

when we be around! :dunno::o

RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW (Tennyson)

GET UM IN, IT`S YOUR ROUND! (Cider Gliders)

Guest little un
Did anyone see that old bloke fall over and roll about on the floor between the seats? Very strange behaviour, can't think how it happened.
I saw him rollin around on the floor. I got to agree with you malaggro, it was very strange behaviour. Too much Thatchers before the game?

Guest Uncle Ern

Did anyone see that old bloke fall over and roll about on the floor between the seats? Very strange behaviour, can't think how it happened. :(

Hmmmm very funny Turdwin ! Yes it was I who ended up on the deck courtesy of Malaggro taking the opportunity to send me flying whilst my equilibrium was temporarily malfunctioning due to consumption of Mr Thatchers finest product.

It's a good job you didn't try to catch me 'cos you would have probably ripped the sleeve of me new SI jacket. GRRRRR !!!

:D;)

I've always been Ateyo since i started watchin the Super(iour) reds.I like it there

But down the front(with my old mum and my boy) its getting embarrasing, for me and the one other bloke who sing/shout and then look guilty, when noone joins in.

Reckon i'll be giving the cowshed a go for a while.Room for a tall shouty bloke? ;)

Top darts to the e.e last night. :D

3 points

Guest malaggro

The truth at last, it was that naughty old Elvis Dolman crawling around on the floor of the East End. I think he was trying to find the thruppeny bit he dropped back in 1967. No luck though, likely to be declared tresure trove if discovered.

Definately not the Old Spot, you would only find him behaving in such a fashion if there was a rumour of truffles lurking, perfect rooting for Old Spot.

Still, what fun. ;)

I've always been Ateyo since i started watchin the Super(iour) reds.I like it there

But down the front(with my old mum and my boy) its getting embarrasing, for me and the one other bloke who sing/shout and then look guilty, when noone joins in.

Reckon i'll be giving the cowshed a go for a while.Room for a tall shouty bloke?

Top darts to the e.e last night. 

Always room for a "shouty bloke" ......... Come on down ;)

Oh dear qpr won. It doesn't matter 'cause WE ARE GOING UP

Guest little un

Come on down but what ever you do don't stand infront of Old Spot "Brurisstol!!!!" Ouch. :P Watch out for the guy rollin around on the floor he's "enthusiastic" remeber "he's in love with the girl next door..." :P

Come on down but what ever you do don't stand infront of Old Spot "Brurisstol!!!!" Ouch.  Watch out for the guy rollin around on the floor he's "enthusiastic" remeber "he's in love with the girl next door..."

Just don't smell his fingers! ;)

Guest Red_Atyeo
The Atyo was singing, well i never. Though i thought i heard something during 'Red Army' from block E?
5 of us were sitting in Block G, joining in with RED ARMY. Block H were singing it as well but apart from that- totally isolated. You would have thought that people would join in after a while- it was like a library. Anyway, got my EE tickets for QPR and Plymouth. They should blatantly do away with that segreagtion between the fences, just the one fence splitting home and away fans!

Archived