IGNORED

Aaron Badly Injured

edson

I understand that Aaron has suffered a double fracture of his ankle and will be out for a long time.

Injuries like this put into perspective the arguments we have about who should be dropped/who should be playing etc. etc., and I'm sure we all wish him a full and speedy recovery.

I understand that Aaron has suffered a double fracture of his ankle and will be out for a long time.

Injuries like this put into perspective the arguments we have about who should be dropped/who should be playing etc. etc.,  and I'm sure we all wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Absoloutley right - Lets hope he's fit again ready for the start of next season.

• Admin

Injuries like this put into perspective the arguments we have about who should be dropped/who should be playing etc. etc.,  and I'm sure we all wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Yep, get well soon Aaron. This is still your best season yet in terms of goalscoring and now gives you an easier target to beat next year :dunno:

Guest Friday The 13th

Apart from the loss of Steve Phillips this could well be the worst injury scenario we could be faced with. He gets a lot of stick but must be by far the player with the most assists recently. Without Aaron we lacked punch up the left side last night and I can seriously see the goals drying up completely.

I really hope he recovers soon.

although i'm not his biggest fan and i have said he should be dropped from the team, but not like this and i wouldn't wish him harm, he has bags of talent but

at times does not always use it :dunno:

all the best arron i hope the

ankle heals quickly :blush:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

What a nightmare - Gotta feel for the bloke, hopefully this injury wont have done anything to threaten his career, but lets face it - Bell and Testimatanu were never the same, although Shearers injury was by far worse and he's still a great player

Guest cidered153

I just say good luck mate!, and so close to the important run in he will be missed without any doubt :dunno:

Kev and now Aaron - both who's contracts are up at the end of the season. Whether you like him or not, no player deserves to pick up an injury as serious as this, especially at this point in the season.

Guest little un

We are going to miss him. He's been having his best season for us and setting up a lot of goals. I hope he will be the same player when he recovers and wish him all the best.

Guest city_kitten124

get well soon aaron

i also have a message for the man sat behind me last night, who when he saw aaron brown stretchered off said to his mate " well hopefully he'll be out for the rest of the season"

how can anyone who calls themselves a city fan wish that on one of their own players??, every game he slags brown off regardless of how well hes playing,i know hes not the most consistent player and he has his off days but thats just taking it too far ;)

Apart from the loss of Steve Phillips this could well be the worst injury scenario we could be faced with. He gets a lot of stick but must be by far the player with the most assists recently.

... and indeed all season:

9 - Brown,A

8 - Tinnion

7 - Wilkshire

5 - Roberts

4 - Woodman

3 - Peacock

Haste ye back lad

;)

• Admin

... and indeed all season:

9 - Brown,A

8 - Tinnion

7 - Wilkshire

5 - Roberts

4 - Woodman

3 - Peacock

Haste ye back lad

:D

Roberts 5 assists despite the lack of faith our management team have shown in him? ;)

Ok, a slight alteration to the original information. It's a double leg fracture, not his ankle. Hopefully, that is a less complicated injury and he can get back soon.
... they'll probably pin it and with the best physio advice around, etc he'll be back in training early next season (been there). Oh and he's out of contract (so much for his agent's wedge if he thought he'd move him out of Brizz!)

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Said to TomF at the forum game how everyone wanted him dropped and know he broke his leg you feel gutted for him. Wish him well!

Guest O_Faz

I'm not his biggest fan but this injury could have huge implications to our promotion push. Wish him a quick recovery and look forward to seeing him back next season ;)

Archived