IGNORED

Match

Guest STA-BS14

Guest STA-BS14

'Official Team' 8? - 0 CJS

Lost count of the scoreline, Official Team were strong and deserved to win today.

We were missing a few crucial players and had 1 player in defence the whole game.

Bring on the Scots ;)

Well done lads.

Sorry I couldn't be there. I would of been able to get a lift to Cleavedon but couldn't get one to the Gate unfortunately.

Seem's you didn't do too badly without me ;)

Anyways, see you all next time!

Guest whitey_03

So who is going to fill me in on the game this morning!!

The Scottish boys are well up for it, but did the team we are going to be playing get pumped 8-0?? Not ideal preparation for playing the Scottish National Team!!

If anyone could fill me in on the game then it would be much appreciated!!

Cheers,

Rab

Guest whitey_03

well you were missing me, ofaz and hillario.. usually the only 3 people defending... i dont think its just a coincidence..  :P

will you be playing us Scotsman in a weeks time??

I think they will need it, us Scots have a very attacking team, so your goalkeeper could be the busiest man on the park!!

U beta get training soon, we could be hitting double figures!!

Guest BCFC Matt
that decisions not upto us...

You will be playing if your interesed...you need to make your intentions clear!

There will be a match report with some pics on bcfc.co.uk tomorrow, youll have to wait Whitey!

Nice to meet you today "GrannyJoy"!

Guest whitey_03

Just because your team got beat doesnt mean you have to mention my Team!! Rangers are a joke this year, you dont need to pint it out 2 me ;):D !!

I think you better get your team sorted, if you arent at full strength, you'll be in for a tough game!!

Matt night to hear you met "Grannyjoy", shes a very nice woman isnt she!! Hope she has spied enough for us, we need all the information we can get!!

So do the C-J-S team have a team worthy of playing us, and giving us a game??

Guest BCFC Matt
Just because your team got beat doesnt mean you have to mention my Team!! Rangers are a joke this year, you dont need to pint it out 2 me ;)  :D !!

I think you better get your team sorted, if you arent at full strength, you'll be in for a tough game!!

Matt night to hear you met "Grannyjoy", shes a very nice woman isnt she!! Hope she has spied enough for us, we need all the information we can get!!

Well, we were concentrating on the big game next week and knowing that your spy was there, we decided to put out a few trialists! :P

Your right "Grannyjoy" is very friendly!

Dont you worry, we'll be well up for the game next week.

In the mean time, we are looking for a goalkeeper because ours cant and wont travel out of Clevedon and our two trialists didnt exactly work out shall we say!

Just make sure you have plenty to drink on the friday/sat night lads, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.!

Guest whitey_03
Well, we were concentrating on the big game next week and  knowing that your spy was there, we decided to put out a few trialists! :P

Your right "Grannyjoy" is very friendly!

Dont you worry, we'll be well up for the game next week.

In the mean time, we are looking for a goalkeeper because ours cant and wont travel out of Clevedon and our two trialists didnt exactly work out shall we say!

Just make sure you have plenty to drin in the friday night lads, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.!

Oh I see you were, its all a smokescreen!! You are actually great team, but because we had our Scottish spy there you played badly, so she will come home tell us we win easily and then we come down, dont try as hard as we should, and you win!! Nice plan u sneaky thing ;)

I'm sure Grannyjoy will fill me in, but she will have seen through your wee plan!! She will update me!! Did she introduce herself to you then?

Will have plenty to drink on the Friday night, but its the Saturday night when we will hold back on the drink so we are fit for the game!! So its Sunday 21st March, any confirmation on K.O. time yet mate!!

You'd better get a good goalkeeper, I'm in a rich vein of form on the scoring front ( read into that what you like ) :P

Just because your team got beat doesnt mean you have to mention my Team!! Rangers are a joke this year, you dont need to pint it out 2 me :D  :( !!

Yes when i am not having an operation of my similar injury to Kevin Amankwaah, i am known as Super Lob, scorer of 3 lobs in 2 games against Forum Team and helped the side win all 3 games against the forum main side ;)

Guest whitey_03
Yes when i am not having an operation of my similar injury to Kevin Amankwaah, i am known as Super Lob, scorer of 3 lobs in 2 games against Forum Team and helped the side win all 3 games against the forum main side  ;)
oh are you the danger man then ??

You wont lob our keeper, he is that heavy he doesnt move off his line much trust me!! :D !! Whats your defence like?? I like a physical battle!! :P

Guest BCFC Matt

Duncan (TFE) is useful for only replacing tired legs for short periods. (Harsh, but true-hahaha!!!)---->Only joking Dunc. :P

Well, Lee, Mr and Mrs Lansdowne were there and we went for a chat at the end of the game and she had a lil chat and took a few pics!

Guest whitey_03
well it looks as though the old unit of hillario, ofaz and myself will be reunited for the next game- otherwise meaning you wont have much of a chance  :P

we let ofaz take the physcial stuff!

ideal!! Well i hope you can combat physical strength and pace as a mixture, i possess both :D !!

One of my mates, Jamie, he has so much individual skill its unreal, so whoever is your central midfielder better prepared to be tied in knots!! He is absolutely amazing!! ;)

Our defence is very intimating, believe me!! Although we do require 2 midfielders and a forward from the Senior team!!

I can see a Scottish victory, wow it sounds funny saying that :(

Guest O_Faz

I don't like to talk much before the game. It usually leads to a fall. :P

I have no worries that I will keep you in my pocket just like Danny Coles does to Earnshaw ;)

Now we have the famous back 3 you havent a chance sunshine... :D

Guest BCFC Matt
ideal!! Well i hope you can combat physical strength and pace as a mixture, i possess both :D !!

One of my mates, Jamie, he has so much  individual skill its unreal, so whoever is your central midfielder better prepared to be tied in knots!! He is absolutely amazing!! ;)

Our defence is very intimating, believe me!! Although we do require 2 midfielders and a forward from the Senior team!!

I can see a Scottish victory, wow it sounds funny saying that  :(

Interesting you should say that.... I'm dropping into CM from Attack for the next game to link up the play a little better between Midfield and attack, we lacked a passer of the ball in midifled today.

Mr Donnelly is going to switch to attack in the hope of finding glory!

No news on the time yet, i keep reminding tommy, ill ry and make sure he rings tomorrow.... what would be a good k.o time for you guys, (if the pitch is available) around 11.30/12.00ish??????

Guest whitey_03
I don't like to talk much before the game. It usually leads to a fall. :P

I have no worries that I will keep you in my pocket just like Danny Coles does to Earnshaw  :D

Now we have the famous back 3 you havent a chance sunshine... :(

i like defenders who are cocky in the own ability!! I usually thrive playing against them, and make them look stupid, but ill do my talking on the pitch from now on!!

Matty, if you could arrange a 11.30 or 12pm K.O. would be brilliant, gives us enough time to sober up a bit :( !!

I think Lee is coming along to the game as our celebrity coach, and as our emergency sub!! ;)

Guest O_Faz

I've seen cockroaches with more ability at football than me - so for me to be cocky is quite difficult!

I just hope it ain't -7 like last time we played!

Look forward to meeting your accquaintance next weekend :P

i like defenders who are cocky in the own ability!! I usually thrive playing against them, and make them look stupid, but ill do my talking on the pitch from now on!!

Matty, if you could arrange a 11.30 or 12pm K.O. would be brilliant, gives us enough time to sober up a bit :D !!

I think Lee is coming along to the game as our celebrity coach, and as our emergency sub!!  ;)

You do that and i'll cry, the CJS team lost 8-0 without playing against a certain Super Scotsman :(

You do that and i'll cry, the CJS team lost 8-0 without playing against a certain Super Scotsman  ;)
Yeh and we had 3 players who had never played before(and one we hadnt even met) and we never had a keeper or our defense. Not excuses but Dunc you aint got a clue

Yeh and we had 3 players who had never played before(and one we hadnt even met) and we never had a keeper or our defense. Not excuses but Dunc you aint got a clue
I have got a clue because you informed me, but we played without a left back the other 2 times and came away with wins? :D

Not having a go, chrikey! ;)

Guest BCFC Matt
I have got a clue because you informed me, but we played without a left back the other 2 times and came away with wins?  :D

Not having a go, chrikey!  ;)

Your not as good as you think "SUB"! :P

We had 4 important players missing yesterday, they were the foundations for the teams defensive game.....

We enjoyed the game though and thats what matters.

Go have your operation and give us a break, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.!

Your not as good as you think "SUB"! :P

We had 4 important players missing yesterday, they were the foundations for the teams defensive game.....

We enjoyed the game though and thats what matters.

Go have your operation and give us a break, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.!

Christ on a bike, there's something called Sarcasm, and i used it, i didn't do much else than score in the 3 games and that's not like me, if i hadn't of hit the ball 3 times, i woulda been awful, i know that, but being 75% fit doesn't help, but please, calm it down and i SHOULD be there against the Scots. ;)

Christ on a bike, there's something called Sarcasm, and i used it, i didn't do much else than score in the 3 games and that's not like me, if i hadn't of hit the ball 3 times, i woulda been awful, i know that, but being 75% fit doesn't help, but please, calm it down and i SHOULD be there against the Scots.  :D
But Sarcasm is funny...

Goody ;)

Guest Grannyjoy

Ok Guys I'm finally home, although I could have suspected foul play when it took me almost 11 hours to get to Ashton Gate on Friday. Truthfully I have to blame the weather & Easyjet Airlines. :D

No matter, my secret report on Saturday,s game will be on Whitey's desk first thing in the morning. Lee and I have compared notes and worked out the game plan. Be afraid..........be very afraid!!!!!! :(

It was great meeting everyone at the game although there is no way I will remember all the names and faces, I thank you all for your hospitality. Maggie, the photo's are brilliant.

I was dissapointed having travelled for so long that Lee only played the last 25mins on Friday night, but felt he made a difference when he did come on.

Whitey - I hope as per my instructions the boys were in training all weekend ;)

Anyway I'm sure next Sunday's match will be played in the spirit of fun which has been abundant since the idea first started, and look forward to hearing all about it.

Guest BCFC Matt

We'll be donnig our CJS kit for sundays game.

Its far easier to organise a kit which we know everyone has than getting people turning with up with different colour england shirts--------> dont worry, the St George passion will still be there, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin!

Hopefully we may get a few people to come along and watch...?

Guest whitey_03
We'll be donnig our CJS kit for sundays game.

Its far easier to organise a kit which we know everyone has than getting people turning with up with different colour england shirts--------> dont worry, the St George passion will still be there, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin!

Hopefully we may get a few people to come along and watch...?

having the England strip will only inspire our team on, in full Scotland Colours!

I read the match report, and it seems the players who will be playing for our team from the Senior team all look like cracking players, special mention to TomF and Godzilla in the report!! :D

Grannyjoy, all the lads were playing on Saturday morning, and even Archie was playing on the Sunday, getting fit for the game this Sunday!! I had them all tucked up in bed Saturday night, not drinking and all feeling fresh for Sundays match!! I have to warn you it seems the Young team actually intentionally played badly to fool you, but as we know you will have saw straight through this!! Also did you mention to Lee about being our suprise sub, he was all for it when I mentioned it to him!! ;)

I think the only unfortunate thing is the fact " Grannyjoy " will be unable to attend this weekends game, which give her the chance to see the team which she has helped, winning and restoring Scottish pride!!

I have to compliment the person(s) responsible for the report and photos, I hope we receive the same coverage when we play!! And hopefully a big crowd will turn up, which would make the game extra special!!

Cant wait lads!!

Guest BCFC Matt
having the England strip will only inspire our team on, in full Scotland Colours!

Also did you mention to Lee about being our suprise sub, he was all for it when I mentioned it to him!! ;)

Well our kit is red and white (as seen in my sig), but all the passion and will to win will still be there, we are out for revenge after saturdays game where we didn play as well as we like, saying that, we have a few key players to welcome back!

I was mentioning to Tom(F) about getting a report and some pics on the official site for this weeks game....yet to hear anything back, would be though!

I'm sure we'll all have a laugh.

Tommy is confirming the K.O time today....

Let me know where you are staying and ill get you some directions asap!

Guest whitey_03
Well our kit is red and white (as seen in my sig), but all the passion and will to win will still be there, we are out for revenge after saturdays game where we didn play as well as we like, saying that, we have a few key players to welcome back!

I was mentioning to Tom(F) about getting a report and some pics on the official site for this weeks game....yet to hear anything back, would be though!

I'm sure we'll all have a laugh.

Tommy is confirming the K.O time today....

Let me know where you are staying and ill get you some directions asap!

by the sounds of the report your key players are coming back just in time, or we could have been running riot!!

I'm sure Tom will come through for us and give this game the publicity it rightly deserves I feel, its not every week the Scottish boys can get down, and its even more rare to get a Scotland vs England match where Scotland actually have a good chance of winning!! :P

As for directions, Matt check your inbox, and ill send you a pm with where we are staying, its not confirmed though, we were going to stay at Lee's but dont want to distract him, our new location is..........................

Cheers to Tommy aswell for telling us the K.O. time whenever its confirmed!!

Archived