IGNORED

Worst Thing About Last Night

England

was allowing four or five St.Johns blokes to be present when they didn't have a brain cell between them - poor Aaron was writhing in agony and when it finally dawned that a stretcher had been called for several times, the idiots couldn't find it

;)

Part-timers obviously. Too much bureaucratic rubbish in their heads to actually go do something useful the moment its needed. Too many administrators around in jobs these days filling everyone with utter tripe about H&S regulations; there isn't time to remember HOW to do something, rather there's too much of what NOT to do around for sensibility's sake.

Don't be too hard on them - they are volunteers and train in their own time.Just be gratefull they were there at all.Without them Aaron Brown would have had to wait for a ambulance or risk moving and making the injury worse.

Robbored, in a roundabout way I was really having a pop at the stultifying amount of unneccesary red tape we're weighed down under these days. I know peopel in the St.Johns and they do the best they can under some silly EU directed rules about H&S.

Surely the worst thing about the whole thing was the brain dead few behind me who cheered when they realised that a stretcher had been called for Aaron.

Surely even if you are not his biggest fan you wouldn't want to see the guy badly hurt.

Disgraceful.

Surely the worst thing about the whole thing was the brain dead few behind me who cheered when they realised that a stretcher had been called for Aaron.

That realy is disgusting, we can do without that at the GATE. Which stand you in?

Guest ReadingTom

I struggle to see why some people don't like what aaron brown does for the team. He has created more goals than anybody this season aswellas scoring some too. Ok he may of had a few bad games but who hasn't?/ I believe that him being banned for about 8 games at the end of last season including the play-off games was the reason we didn't get to the final in cardiff and I am worried about what we have on the left hand side now because Goodfellow is far less effective.

Yeah, i heard people sarcastically saying "oh what a shame, it's only Aaron Brown" well i've suffered a serious injury myself and been laughed at when people under estimated it, and it's one of the worst feelings ever, TERRIBLE!  ;)
I have to admit i did want him to go off becuase he's been playing badly recently and i wanted to see goodfellow on the left , but i didnt want him out for the rest of the season , he has been a key part in our team this season and its terrible that he's injured.

Archived