IGNORED

Reddy

Bodiesaffer

Reddy reopens Grimsby deal talks

Reddy has changed his mind about wanting to leave Grimsby

Grimsby striker Michael Reddy has reopened contract talks with the club.

Reddy asked to be put on transfer list at the start of the season and has only returned to action last week after recovering from a hip operation.

Mariners manager Alan Buckley told the club's website: "Michael has shown a desire to stay. Talks have recommenced.

"For some reason he wants to stay, well he's intimated that he wants to sign his deal. I'm delighted because we want to keep the best players."

so it looks like that transfer target is out

who will it be?

Is the Hayter deal definately off

Star striker James Hayter has declared that he wants to stay at AFC Bournemouth.

With only a few days left until the January transfer window, Cherries fans' have feared that Hayter could be making a move away from Dean Court.

With Plymouth, Norwich and Nottingham Forest reportedly interested in Hayter, the club could have been tempted to cash in on the teams only real saleable asset.

But speaking to the Daily Echo Hayter has confirmed that he wants to stay.

'It was different last season because I was out of contract in the summer and maybe the club was looking to cash in.

'I've still got 18 months left on my contract so I'm happy here and anything else that goes on is out of my hands.

'I just want to concentrate on my football and hopefully help us get some points on the board.

'I'm a Bournemouth player. I've been here a long time now and although you can never say never, I'm settled and more than happy here.'

Star striker James Hayter has declared that he wants to stay at AFC Bournemouth.

With only a few days left until the January transfer window, Cherries fans' have feared that Hayter could be making a move away from Dean Court.

With Plymouth, Norwich and Nottingham Forest reportedly interested in Hayter, the club could have been tempted to cash in on the teams only real saleable asset.

But speaking to the Daily Echo Hayter has confirmed that he wants to stay.

'It was different last season because I was out of contract in the summer and maybe the club was looking to cash in.

'I've still got 18 months left on my contract so I'm happy here and anything else that goes on is out of my hands.

'I just want to concentrate on my football and hopefully help us get some points on the board.

'I'm a Bournemouth player. I've been here a long time now and although you can never say never, I'm settled and more than happy here.'

Call it loyalty, I call it lack of ambition.

Choosing the easy life.

Archived