IGNORED

Adebayo Akinfenwa

Bodiesaffer

Adebayo Akinfenwis out of contract at the end of the season,

so the swans would want to cash in me thinks as he's not getting 1st team football

i think this would be a great signing what do you guys think.

Don't think his goalscoring has been to great. I think hes quite a lazy player also. Torquay fans don't think too much of him either!

Good shout, but not my choice.

he went for more money me thinks but he's not getting much 1st team fooball

if I remember correctly we agree personal terms but couldn't sort out a fee with Torquay for him and Tinnion wasn't willing to spend anywhere near as much as Torquay wanted

as a player though, his goal scoring record is nothing special at all, and his injury record speaks for itself

I'd rather see us look at players like Hawley and Hoskins who will certainly cost a bit more but have the potential to play at a higher level and go up in value. Akinfenwa is a middle of the road striker in this league and no better.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Absolutely, Tinnion and Lansdown wouldn't pay over the odds for him at the time so he went to Swansea.Has his attributes, but IMO not better than what we have and certainly would not bring further variation(apart from route 1) L1/L2 player at best.

Archived